The Jeremy Beadle Lecture Oct 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caz View Post
    Liza did a great job selling raffle tickets - she raised well over £400 towards the total I believe. She was also asked on the night to take charge of the auction, which raised another £500+. In her own words she was "absolutely knackered" by the end of the evening. I thought I'd have to carry her down Brick Lane yesterday morning.

A night to remember - many thanks to everyone involved.

Love,

Caz
    XX
    I quite agree. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say if it wasn't for Liza the amount raised wouldn't have nearly been so much.

Rob

Comment

I don't know what I was doing in that photograph with Phil and Don and Robin but this photo show that Robin and Phil were not impressed!
      Attached Files
      Hello

Comment

Originally posted by frogg moody View Post
        Hi Monty and all,

It was a fantastic night at the WS - the first Jeremy Beadle Lecture was a very special meeting.

This meeting was an event in aid of the charity Jeremy worked so hard for, 'Children with Leukaemia'. We are in the process of working out the full amount raised on the night and will publish this sum in the very near future.

Our thanks go to all those who helped make this event a great night!

Frogg.
        Excellent to know the event went so well. Congratulations to all involved. Also wonderful to know that it was, as Frogg notes, in aid of the charity that the late great Jeremy Beadle worked so hard for, 'Children with Leukaemia'.

Chris
        Christopher T. George
        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Thanks Chris,
          It was a night that will be long remembered!

The Jeremy Beadle Lecture (for Children with Leukaemia) has been written into the Whitechapel Society programme of events and will take place every year.

We can now officially announce that this first JBL raised the grand total of £1,400!

Best wishes,
          Frogg

Comment

Well done WS - sorry I wasnt there.

Coral

Comment

That's really good going, Frogg. Congrats!
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
              X