No announcement yet.

Prisoner 4374

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just ordered the kindle version as well let's face it for that price I would be mad not too.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      I've just ordered the kindle version as well let's face it for that price I would be mad not too.
      Excellent, now you get to read it twice

Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
        Excellent, now you get to read it twice

Amanda
        Gee is it that bad you only read it twice.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Whoops wrong thread sorry.

I hate Kindle but I may have to make an exception this time.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Whoops wrong thread sorry.

I hate Kindle but I may have to make an exception this time.
            Ha, ha, keep your insults on the right page!

Nothing like holding a book in your hand Gut, and if you don't like it you can use it to prop up your wobbly kitchen table.

Amanda

Comment

Ha, ha, keep your insults on the right page!

Nothing like holding a book in your hand Gut, and if you don't like it you can use it to prop up your wobbly kitchen table.

Amanda
              That seems to be what Pinky does with most of his books.
              G U T

Comment

Was forced to buy a kindle because the Dragon moaned and moaned about the space my book collection took up still buy the odd hardback ever now and again only if I think it's very very good book.
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Quick update

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update - 'Prisoner 4374' is now available for pre-order through:

Thanks to those who have already pre-ordered. Official release is 29th May.

Amanda

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update - 'Prisoner 4374' is now available for pre-order through:

Thanks to those who have already pre-ordered. Official release is 29th May.

Amanda
                    Hope it sells a billion.
                    G U T

Comment

Good research will mean good sales I'm confident this is going to be one of the better ripper related books can't wait to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Hope it sells a billion.
                        Thanks Gut, if it does I'm definitely coming to visit you!!

Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          Good research will mean good sales I'm confident this is going to be one of the better ripper related books can't wait to read it.
                          Thanks Pinky, will visit you too

Comment

Thanks Gut, if it does I'm definitely coming to visit you!!

Amanda
                            We'll do lunch when you do your book tour down under.
                            G U T

Comment

[QUOTE=Amanda;340889]Thanks Pinky, will visit you too[/QUOTE
                              Can't wait!i know a very good seedy back street estabilishment I look forward to meeting you.

Comment

[QUOTE=pinkmoon;340894]
                                Thanks Pinky, will visit you too[/QUOTE
                                Can't wait!i know a very good seedy back street estabilishment I look forward to meeting you.
                                Seedy? Well, as long as I can get a Pinot Grigio I'm in!

Comment

Working...
                                X