Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael,

Just how many times have these cases been "closed" by authors?

Good question. As it is, a couple years ago I proposed a TV reality show in which all of those totally convinced they had the answer to who Jack was would be dumped on a desert island and left there until any one of them managed to convince all the others. I might even have been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize (or a least a Casebook Forums prize) if it had happened.

Don.
    "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Supe View Post
      Michael,

Just how many times have these cases been "closed" by authors?

Good question. As it is, a couple years ago I proposed a TV reality show in which all of those totally convinced they had the answer to who Jack was would be dumped on a desert island and left there until any one of them managed to convince all the others. I might even have been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize (or a least a Casebook Forums prize) if it had happened.

Don.
      Kicking "Survivor" up a notch Don, I like it. But in this show longetivity would win I think....Id put my money on a young one. ...it may be just one man and a basketball with a face painted on it at the end.

All the best Don.

Comment

Working...
      X