Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mistake

Originally posted by Sox View Post
    Ummm not entirely sure what you are talking about here, as I never mentioned her body being sprinkled with anything, but Dr Brown does mention that.........

'The intestines were drawn out to a large extent and placed over the right shoulder -- they were smeared over with some feculent matter. A piece of about two feet was quite detached from the body and placed between the body and the left arm, apparently by design'.
    Hello Sox,

Must have misunderstood you - apologise - thought you were saying that Jack deliberately set out to cover her with fecal matter.

Best wishes,
    C4

Comment

• Originally posted by Sox View Post
      Well that's an interesting theory for sure, however I think I'll stick to the autopsy report which states:

'There was on each side of cheek a cut which peeled up the skin, forming a triangular flap about an inch and a half'.
      By all means stay with the autopsy report, but buy yourself a dictionary!

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
        By all means stay with the autopsy report, but buy yourself a dictionary!

My English is fine sunshine, and I'll thank you to keep you personal remarks to yourself.
        protohistorian-Where would we be without Stewart Evans or Paul Begg,Kieth Skinner, Martin Fido,or Donald Rumbelow?

Sox-Knee deep in Princes & Painters with Fenian ties who did not mutilate the women at the scene, but waited with baited breath outside the mortuary to carry out their evil plots before rushing home for tea with the wife...who would later poison them of course

Comment

• Even more apologies

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
          Hello Sox,

Must have misunderstood you - apologise - thought you were saying that Jack deliberately set out to cover her with fecal matter.

Best wishes,
          C4
          Hello Sox,

Just realised my post should have been addressed to Rya - summer cold got to my brain!

Best wishes,
          C4

Comment

• I believe JtR had next to no anatomical knowledge, save from what one back then might know from gutting an animal, which is significantly more than what your average person would know now.

This, of course, is all simply my interpretation of what little is known, but it's my impression that JtR would create a large gash so to allow his hands to rip the body open and scoop out the entrails using his hands and arms. This was done. I believe, to create an opening so to better target the victim's uterus.

JtR also seems to have some kind of connection to the kidneys, or to be a bit more specific, one kidney.

Comment

• gash

Hello FB. Welcome to the boards.

Were you referring to Annie or Kate with the gash?

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• Thank you for responding. I'm rather new to the JtR case, so I'm sorry if I get a name mixed up. Please feel free to correct me.

I'm thinking Annie, Cathrine, and Mary Jane, although Mary Jane shows a significant change from purpose to anger. Where before, JtR was after a trophy, in Mary Jane, JtR was sending a message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futzbucket View Post

I'm thinking Annie, Cathrine, and Mary Jane, although Mary Jane shows a significant change from purpose to anger. Where before, JtR was after a trophy, in Mary Jane, JtR was sending a message.
                  There was more purpose in MJK than in the other murders. I see a coolness rather than anger, and I see a completion. He may have taken a trophy as well, but it doesn't seem to have been the goal, unless it was perhaps the original goal.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                    There was more purpose in MJK than in the other murders. I see a coolness rather than anger, and I see a completion. He may have taken a trophy as well, but it doesn't seem to have been the goal, unless it was perhaps the original goal.

Mike
                    I believe JtR took her heart. Something I find interesting is how JtR cut all on her face, save her eyes. The eyelids were cut, but there's never any mention of damage to the eyes themselves.

Comment

• entry

Hello FB. Thanks.

I asked only because both Annie and Kate were entered in very different ways. So I was not sure if the "gash" referred to Annie or Kate.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

I believe JtR had next to no anatomical knowledge, save from what one back then might know from gutting an animal, which is significantly more than what your average person would know now.

This, of course, is all simply my interpretation of what little is known, .......
                        Hello, and welcome.

Have the opinions of Prosector, in this thread, had any impact on your conclusion?
                        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• "Have the opinions of Prospector effected..."

No. I admit that I've not spent the time reading the entire thread, and for that I do apologize.

Comment

"Have the opinions of Prospector effected..."

No. I admit that I've not spent the time reading the entire thread, and for that I do apologize.
                            Hi, no thats fine, it just helps to know from what you have or have not drawn your conclusions.

If it helps, prior to post #327 Prosector described three specific details which struck me as reflective of a killer who knew what he was doing.

Prosector's explanation of "Invaginating the sigmoid into the rectum", and why it is done, coupled with the killers ability to divide the root of the messentary, and his choice to slice around the umbilicus instead of across it when opening the abdomen, all taken together, presents a convincing case that this killer was not just a lucky slash & grab artist.

I had to wonder if you had read these opinions, or was just expressing your traditional beliefs about the case
                            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Why is this topic so easy to type, but so hard to read?

I do believe we're dealing with a slash and grab, of sorts.

It looks to be the work of a man told to find a puzzle piece in a pumpkin.

(and I'm sorry for all)
                              Last edited by Futzbucket; 08-01-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Hullo Futzbucket.

Originally posted by Futzbucket View Post
                                Why is this topic so easy to type, but so hard to read?

I do believe we're dealing with a slash and grab, of sorts.

It looks to be the work of a man told to find a puzzle piece in a pumpkin.
                                Would you be so kind as to explain why you believe as such? Also, your analogy made me laugh. Put a vivid picture in my head. Thanks.
                                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Working...
                                X