seasons greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seasons greetings

Merry Christmas to you all and I wish you all a very happy (and shawl free)New year.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

And ditto to you, pinkmoon!

Comment

Happy holidays everyone

A merry Christmas to Shawl and to Shawl a good night!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Merry Christmas - and health, wealth and happiness in 2015 and beyond.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Comment

My thoughts are with Eastern Christians, threatened, killed, raped, enslaved by Muslims.

Comment

It's Christmas Eve morning here in Colorado, I suppose some of you have already had your celebrations while others are still anticipating them.
              It is a sad, imperfect world, but we must renew hope and continue to work towards peace for everyone.

I'd like to wish everyone here Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and may the New Year be a good one for all of us, and the world at large.
              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy and healthy
                New Year.

Comment

Merry Christmas all...

God bless us every one

Comment

Nothing is better than Christmas eve spent with a four-year-old! Everything is magical to my son. I'm going to miss this when he grows up. Happy holidays to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                      Nothing is better than Christmas eve spent with a four-year-old! Everything is magical to my son. I'm going to miss this when he grows up. Happy holidays to all!
                      Too true Barnaby enjoy while you can
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Quite agree...something goes out of Christmas when there aren't little ones around...fortunately, in my dotage, I now get to share mine with my youngest grandchildren!

Cheers

Dave

Comment

I meant to send this a couple of days ago, but better late than never!

We wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a great 2015!

Carol and Per-Åke

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                            Quite agree...something goes out of Christmas when there aren't little ones around...fortunately, in my dotage, I now get to share mine with my youngest grandchildren!

Cheers

Dave
                            So far I have no grandkids so Christmas morning isn't much fun anymore, but yesterday caught up with all my nieces and nephews, age from about 18 months to 36 years that almost makes up for it, especially a two in particular think that Uncle Geoff is the only person on Earth who has worse jokes that their dad.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Very shrewd children indeed Geoff

God bless you and yours mate!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X