Remembering Mary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering Mary

...on the anniversary of her death. Sometimes it cheers me up to know that she seemed to be a happy person despite her circumstances.

Thank you Barnaby. She was generous to her friends, it was said, even sometimes to her own detriment and that of her relationship with her man, and fierce only when indulging demon alcohol or defending her turf. Such as "Mary's Corner" in front of the Ten Bells. I wonder if anyone will stand on that corner today and think of her, as I did in 2008. One can really feel her there, unlike at the nearby murder site. You look at the pub, then you look across the street at the towering spire of Christchurch, and you wonder what thoughts the poor Catholic girl might have had as she stood there plying her trade. I visited her grave that day as well, and a sadder place you will not find.

Rest in peace, Mary Jane. Still and always our mystery girl.

Comment

Comment

R.I.P. Mary

Hi Barnaby. Wow, long time no see. And thank you, Heinrich, for posting that.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Rip

RIP, Mary, whoever you really were....we are still trying our best to unravel what really happened to you and the others also.

Comment

Rest in peace, Mary Jane Kelly, dear. No human being deserves to be treated in the horrific fashion that you were.

Chris
            Christopher T. George
            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

We know you're sleeping at the moment, Mary, but we just want to say you and the other poor victims are not forgotten. When you wake up there will only be happiness for you.

With love from us all,
              Carol xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                ...on the anniversary of her death. Sometimes it cheers me up to know that she seemed to be a happy person despite her circumstances.
                "Mrs. Cox follows them into Miller's Court. they are standing outside Kelly's room as Mrs. Cox passed and said "Goodnight." Somewhat incoherently, Kelly replied "Goodnight, I am going to sing." A few minutes later Mrs. Cox hears Kelly singing "A Violet from Mother's Grave""

I had found this on Youtube some months ago and thought maybe some here would like to hear this song Mary sang that night:

Comment

Btw, sorry for the negative images and statements shown during the song and written underneath. I had only listened to this song and considered how sweet Mary must've been.

Comment

Its OK Beowulf. Many people are not familiar with this old tune and posting this has made that possible... and maybe a little bit of the sentiments at one time of a living, breathing human being.
                    Best Wishes,
                    Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

that is really chilling, it's so sad and deeply disturbing, it hits you very very hard

she's singing about her family dieing, not realising that she's about to die too, this is so strange and quite coincidental as well, i've always said this.... i think the bastard heard this as he walked by he then stopped, investigated and decided to lurk outside.

it is highly unwise for a young woman to be singing like that for an hour, knowing that JTR might be around, so close to the road, on the ground floor, and with a broken window that's a wee bit too close to the door handle.
                      Last edited by Malcolm X; 01-30-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                        that is really chilling, it's so sad and deeply disturbing, it hits you very very hard

she's singing about her family dieing, not realising that she's about to die too, this is so strange and quite coincidental as well, i've always said this.... i think the bastard heard this as he walked by he then stopped, investigated and decided to lurk outside.
                        Yes, I think that too. He heard her and maybe also the content of the song triggered him.

Comment

years ago i played an ouija board and i tried to contact her.... i might try again soon.

the board told me she was killed by a friend that was a lover as well !
                          but it wouldn't give me a name, i carried on and the board said to me.

``you are JTR ``..... this scared me so i stopped playing

but something occult lingered on, and i kept sensing that the killer heard her singing as he walked by.

this thread disturbed me last night, just like the Ouija board and it's starting now as well..... most odd.

unfortunately i sense that MJK didn't know who attacked her/ too dark, just tried to avoid him, the info i was getting seemed to be coming from someone else and this really did spook me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
                            the board told me she was killed by a friend that was a lover as well !
                            That's what I'm telling you for decades, Mal.

Comment

i'll let you know what happens !!!!! but it wont be easy.

there's something called ``Automatic Writing`` but this is even scarier, because you have to go into a trance and let yourself flop like a Jelly..

the mind is way more poweful than people think, and i dont know why an Ouija board is so dangerous, it just is, you start playing it and you sense someone behind you watching, almost instantly.

i was a hospital porter for about 4 years and i've taken about 200 bodies to the mortuary/ given then to the Undertakers etc, been with grieving families, but i've never sensed anything odd or evil, not once.... but with an Ouija board it's instant.

everything about JTR is evil anyway, so i suppose it's hardly surprising, because even being on this forum feels strange too

Comment

Working...
                              X