Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David:

"Who do you choose to trust ?

In the choice between a man that has not given his correct name in combination with a murder inquest and a PC you mean? Let me think of that and I will come back to you when I know.

The best,
    Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
      Apologies for misleading you, David, it was Lizzie Prater who saw the men harnessing horses, not Cox.
      Et je dirais même plus : "suspiciously harnessing horses !"

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
        David:

"Who do you choose to trust ?

In the choice between a man that has not given his correct name in combination with a murder inquest and a PC you mean? Let me think of that and I will come back to you when I know.

The best,
        Fisherman
        Oh... dear Fish....what about Paul ? He would have twice forgotten that ? Once in the Lloyds interview, and then at the inquest ?
        How convenient....

Comment

The Times, Sept 11 1888:

"On Saturday morning, between half past 4 o'clock and 6, several carts must have passed through Hanbury-street, and at 5 o'clock, on the opening of the Spitalfields Market, the end of which the murder occurred was blocked with market vehicles"

No matter what, and no matter how we look upon things, being a carman meant that you had your presence accounted for no matter where you were at, more or less. It would have been the perfect cover for a murderer.

The best,
          Fisherman

Comment

David:

"what about Paul ?"

Nothing much.

Fisherman

Comment

Once again, Fish, that shows how your scenario NEEDS Mizen to be correct on this. If that is not a blatant bias, what is ?

Comment

David:

"what about Paul ?"

Nothing much.

Fisherman
                Why ? Because it would be a lethal blow to your Mizen scam theory ?

Comment

Alice McKenzie was found by the place where carts were parked overnight in Castle Alley.

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                    Et je dirais même plus : "suspiciously harnessing horses !"
                    Anyone in Dorset St is suspicious ;-)

Comment

The Times, Sept 11 1888:

"On Saturday morning, between half past 4 o'clock and 6, several carts must have passed through Hanbury-street, and at 5 o'clock, on the opening of the Spitalfields Market, the end of which the murder occurred was blocked with market vehicles"

No matter what, and no matter how we look upon things, being a carman meant that you had your presence accounted for no matter where you were at, more or less. It would have been the perfect cover for a murderer.

The best,
                      Fisherman
                      Oh, now I know why you discard Stride as a ripper victim.
                      Not so easy to hide in Dutfield Yard with a market vehicle.

Comment

David:

" Because it would be a lethal blow to your Mizen scam theory ?"

A letha ... Hihihi!.. a leth...Hohoho! I can´t even say it without laughing, David!

The best,
                        Fisherman

Comment

David:

"now I know why you discard Stride as a ripper victim."

Fine! Myself, I don´t.

Fisherman

Comment

David:
                            " Because it would be a lethal blow to your Mizen scam theory ?"
                            A letha ... Hihihi!.. a leth...Hohoho! I can´t even say it without laughing, David!
                            The best,
                            Fisherman
                            Fine enough, Fish. But don't think you're the only guy that laughs at the Mizen scam theory.

That aside, any good reason to disbelieve Paul ? (Take your time my friend, my bitch, yunno...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                              Anyone in Dorset St is suspicious ;-)
                              Agreed, Jon.
                              So they were suspiciously harnessing suspicious horses.

Comment

David:

"don't think you're the only guy that laughs at the Mizen scam theory"

You´re mistaking all of this, David. It was not the theory as such I was laughing about...

The best,
                                Fisherman

Comment

Working...
                                X