Comment

Neither could Levy

Comment

Originally posted by Observer View Post
        Neither could Levy
        Not really his style.

Comment

Originally posted by twnorman View Post
          I have never heard that about Dr. Pepper vs. Coke controversy, ...
          It was in Bugliosi's book.

Roy
          Sink the Bismark

Comment

Guys, I'm sorry, I respect you very much in your research on the Ripper Murders but when it comes to the murder of JFK, that book Reclaiming History is bogus.
            etc etc.

Hi. Just for the record I never stated an opinion of the book Reclaiming History. Although I know all about it and its answer Reclaiming Parkland. I also know more than I need to about Vincent Bugliosi. So I'll just take it that that very long rather condescending post was directed entirely at Tom Wescott and go about my weekend.

JM

Comment

Tom's my favorite and Jonathan you're in second place. I choose to take that comment as a friendly jab. Sorry, if it came off as a slam on anyone. Good research is needed no matter what the subject and no matter what truth is revealed. Jonathan, I come here frequently hoping to find another episode of your truly informative show. I know its work and I appreciate all you do.

Comment

I'm sorry, I didn't read his book. I did read Posner's book though. Bugliosi's book I couldn't bring myself to put money in his pocket.

Comment

Tom's my favorite and Jonathan you're in second place. I choose to take that comment as a friendly jab. Sorry, if it came off as a slam on anyone. Good research is needed no matter what the subject and no matter what truth is revealed. Jonathan, I come here frequently hoping to find another episode of your truly informative show. I know its work and I appreciate all you do.
                  All good. Thanks for the compliment.

Why I'm second to Tom is a deeper mystery.

JM

Comment

Best post ever.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
                    X