Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

nothing compared to what their poor daughter went through.

and how do you know they have any guilt? You call the posting of the video of the father pathetic and we dont know the context, blah blah blah and yet you are going to cry about the guilt they feel like thats some fact? you have no idea if they have any guilt at all.
    And as far as we know they are directly responsible-they could have sold her, killed her, accidently killed her. At the very least they are indirectly responsible and guilty of child neglect.

I seriously hope they do have "guilt they have to live with everyday". im not so sure. I have no sympathy for them at all-only for their poor child.

They have spoken of the guilt they feel- particularly Kate. It is entirely your choice whether you have sympathy for them or not- I don't think they would particularly care that I do and you don't. They were indirectly responsible yes because they left their children alone. However the fault lies with the perpetrator. He was the one who committed the crime. Not completely comparable but like women who are sexually assaulted and they are asked why they were walking home alone? Or what they were wearing? The Perpetrator is the one responsible ultimately.

Comment

exactly-your daughter is missing and your deleting calls? what the eff for? classic guilty behavior.

Give me a scenario where they had to use their phone to call someone and then felt obliged to hide this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

Give me a scenario where they had to use their phone to call someone and then felt obliged to hide this?
        after this and your previous ridiculous post Ill give you nothing. its pointless.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

after this and your previous ridiculous post Ill give you nothing. its pointless.
          Translation: I have nothing so will deflect and attack the poster rather than attempt to flesh out my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post
            That is quite pathetic really. For all we know he could be speaking about his daughter and telling a funny story about her to try and lift spirits. It proves literally nothing. You would have to do a fair bit better than that.
            If you have the inclination you could spend a few hours looking at the material on the website "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann". It is very much biased towards "The McCanns are guilty" viewpoint, but that's because the McCanns are guilty (in my opinion).

Comment

• Originally posted by gallicrow View Post

If you have the inclination you could spend a few hours looking at the material on the website "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann". It is very much biased towards "The McCanns are guilty" viewpoint, but that's because the McCanns are guilty (in my opinion).
              No I wouldn't have that inclination. I would rather read the PJ Files and add to that any new information confirmed by Police so now in the public domain. That way I can make my own conclusions not based on a bias interpretation aimed towards a predetermined verdict.

Comment

Hi crow
                I agree-at least I lean toward their guilt in some form. at the very least they are guilty of neglect-and thats a fact. For the life of me I cant fathom why they were not charged with child neglect.

let me ask you-you think they are guilty. But of what? whats your scenario of guilt? what did the mcanns do In your opinion?

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Here is a video of Gerry McCann taken a few days after the disappearance of his daughter:
                  Video taken a couple of days (6) after the disappearance of his daughter

I've long suspected this was more than just a kidnapping or accidental death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

I've long suspected this was more than just a kidnapping or accidental death.
                    So what was it then? They murdered their daughter on holiday and conspired to remove the body and Bury it somewhere in a foreign country. Why?

Comment

• Tragic case, arm chair detectives playing the 'guilty until proven innocent' card only makes it worse

Comment

• There’s a lady I work with who’s totally convinced of the McCanns guilt, so much so she’ll hold that stance even if they find the genuine culprit.
                        The reason is, she just doesn’t want to be seen to be wrong having invested so much passion in their guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yabs View Post
                          There’s a lady I work with who’s totally convinced of the McCanns guilt, so much so she’ll hold that stance even if they find the genuine culprit.
                          The reason is, she just doesn’t want to be seen to be wrong having invested so much passion in their guilt.
                          That's it in a nutshell. It is kind of like brexit. It's too difficult to admit it was wrong having invested so much in it. Everytime I attempt to show that the evidence against the McCanns is almost nil I inevitably get the old- they left their kids alone why weren't they done for neglect? Or they smiled one time- they don't care its so suspicious. Or they deleted calls from that night. They must have been up to something. Mental stuff. And I have to break it to them- NONE OF THAT MAKES THE MCCANNS GUILTY OF KILLING THEIR DAUGHTER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yabs View Post
                            There’s a lady I work with who’s totally convinced of the McCanns guilt, so much so she’ll hold that stance even if they find the genuine culprit.
                            To be fair, that's my view of Boris Johnson and nothing will ever change it.

Comment

• Just saw this.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                                madeline had something very unique about the coloring of her eyes. cant tell from the photo if this girl has the same thing.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                                X