What would it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would it take?

At this point is it even possible to solve the ripper case? I do not think there is any way to prove beyond a doubt that person X was the ripper. Any evidence that comes to light can be refuted in some way. There will never be a video or picture showing the ripper doing the crime. Even is someone found a letter or diary with exacting details it could still be a hoax of some kind.

I am curious, what evidence would YOU need to have in front of you to say yes, person X is Jack the Ripper.

Good question for sure.

Considering the courts have sentenced people to death on far less evidence, and sometimes on nothing more than screwy circumstantial evidence, I'd think this case could've been solved "enough" and sent to the archives after all this time and effort :P Take Scott Peterson for example - they didn't have anything on him one way or the other and he's going to be executed.

Comment

PS

And as an aside, if we're all gonna die in December 2012, we might want to go on and get this handled once and for all before it's too late...then again, if we're all gonna die in 2012, then this really isn't going to matter

(not a believer, the 2012 show just came on)

Comment

Working...
      X