A vulgar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vulgar question

I understand this is a site that concerns itself with a very dark period in British history, and in spite of the fact that lurid questions are wholly valid I still feel obligated to apologise for posing this one:
    Many authors -not merely the hacks, but genuine Ripperologists- take for granted that the Ripper was a sexual serial killer (debatable imo) Terry Lynch is of the belief that Jack masterbated on the premises after each murder.
    I was interested to know if there was/is any evidence that suggests Lynch is correct?

That's not vulgar, Bulger. No one would say Bulger is vulgar. And a lot of us don't assume Jack was a cookie-cutter 1990's variety sexual serial killer. Who the hell is Terry Lynch? There's no evidence Jack masturbated at the crime scenes.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bulger View Post
      I understand this is a site that concerns itself with a very dark period in British history, and in spite of the fact that lurid questions are wholly valid I still feel obligated to apologise for posing this one:
      Many authors -not merely the hacks, but genuine Ripperologists- take for granted that the Ripper was a sexual serial killer (debatable imo) Terry Lynch is of the belief that Jack masterbated on the premises after each murder.
      I was interested to know if there was/is any evidence that suggests Lynch is correct?
      No such evidence.
      Last edited by protohistorian; 08-19-2009, 07:01 PM.
      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

No evidence that he did, though the odds would improve if it were ever established that Aaron Kosminski was the killer. But the reasoning would have to be from Aaron to the masturbation, not vice versa.

Comment

In the case of Kate Eddowes, if Lawende, Levy and that third wise man saw Kate, then he did all the cutting and ...including apron section cutting tearing....and left the scene, in less than 5-6 minutes.

So.... My sympathies to his girlfriend or wife if thats the case.

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
            In the case of Kate Eddowes, if Lawende, Levy and that third wise man saw Kate, then he did all the cutting and ...including apron section cutting tearing....and left the scene, in less than 5-6 minutes.

So.... My sympathies to his girlfriend or wife if thats the case.

All the best
            indeed - the thought he has of it will suffice for such activities later - the primary concern is the killing and the trophies and then of course the escape.......

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWalsh View Post
              indeed - the thought he has of it will suffice for such activities later - the primary concern is the killing and the trophies and then of course the escape.......
              I agree with you 100% Adam,... the public venues set his priorities for him to some extent, but he doesnt hang around...he doesnt prolong death...and the evidence doesnt show anything that might be construed as a sexual act.

He lures-subdues-kills-cuts-splits.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Terry Lynch....
                Regards Mike

Comment

the evidence doesn't show anything that might be construed as a sexual act.

Perrymason, there's sex and then there's sex? I think with the JTR we are dealing with something straight out the pages of Kraft-Ebing's Psychopathia Sexualis. For an example of sex? look at Peter Kurten. In the Sadist (a book by Dr. Karl Berg) . Kürten gave his primary motive to Berg as being one entirely of sexual pleasure. The number of stab wounds varied simply because it sometimes took longer to achieve orgasm; the sight of blood was integral to his sexual stimulation. However, First Kurten raped his victims after knocking them unconscious with a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Irvine View Post
                    the evidence doesn't show anything that might be construed as a sexual act.

Perrymason, there's sex and then there's sex? I think with the JTR we are dealing with something straight out the pages of Kraft-Ebing's Psychopathia Sexualis. For an example of sex? look at Peter Kurten. In the Sadist (a book by Dr. Karl Berg) . Kürten gave his primary motive to Berg as being one entirely of sexual pleasure. The number of stab wounds varied simply because it sometimes took longer to achieve orgasm; the sight of blood was integral to his sexual stimulation. However, First Kurten raped his victims after knocking them unconscious with a hammer.
                    Unless Kurten is JTR, which he isnt, then the statement by PM "the evidence doesn't show anything that might be construed as a sexual act" still stands correct in this case.

Many people try to fit JTR into the psycological shells occupied by other killers when there is absolutly no evidence to indicate he should be anyone other than Jack the Ripper. In other words he doesnt fit into the profile of any other killer and no other killer can ever fit into his profile, he is unique due to his position in time and place.
                    'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

I agree with you 100% Adam
                      Free Articles Directory | Article Submission | Submit Articles

Comment

Working...
                      X