Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did Aaron Koz come to Police attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the ID happened between those dates, why was the operation reduced in early 1890?

(Not sure where I read that but have done recently)

Comment

Originally posted by The Cenci View Post
      If the ID happened between those dates, why was the operation reduced in early 1890?

(Not sure where I read that but have done recently)
      Hi Cenci

I don't know how much of my new theory you have taken on board, but at its most simple it suggests Two completely unrelated events (Apart from the Suspect) taking place to explain the various differences in police accounts.

This means that Aaron came to Police attention far earlier than previously assumed. October 24th 1888 (Batty Street blood staines). And Aaron being hidden by wider family and relatives in a private asylum possibly as early as December 1888. In January Febuary and MArch he is back on the street and followed by Cox (Berner Street) and Sagar (Butchers Row).

MacNaughten says He is placed in an Asylum in March 1889. A Private asylum in Surrey.

As the patient was placed there by his family not the police, they could have him come and go. But at this time with the 'Suspect' caged in an asylum the police survey lance is dropped, no proof can be found, and Kozminski becomes an almost ran suspect, as described by MacNaughten , Ried, Abberline etc.

Two years later we have a separate event, a nearly related member of Kozminski's family have a private meeting with Anderson via the Earl of Crawford.

Anderson ask Swanson is there a suspect called Koz, he says that there is a suspect and is asked to investigate the Berner street murder as thats where the Supects family Lived/Live.

Only Anderson, Swanson and Monroe no about this ID, which goes wrong, so suspect placed in Colney Hatch not Broadmoore.

The reason its done in secret is to stop riots in the Eastend, as Monro says 'Hot Potatoe'

Brushed under the carpet. But Anderson is cross about criticism of police failure and the following years starts to hint that the Indentity of JtR is known to police..

When MacNaughhten write his memo in 1894 he only knows what happened up to MArch 1889 and thus has NO idea what happened to the suspect they watched

Simple but solves all the various problems

Yours Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X