No announcement yet.

The GOGMAGOG-letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if this was the 'big reveal' it was most anti-climatic.

Comment

the problem

Ms Weatherwax

you see its hard to give a "big reveal" when you haven’t found something to reveal in the first place.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
        I'd have said most BSish
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          Ms Weatherwax

you see its hard to give a "big reveal" when you haven’t found something to reveal in the first place.

Steve
          No, you can just make it up as you go.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Dear GUT

when he does that he get caught out:
            A week back he said that the Kelly killer took over and hour and either a quarter or 20mins, can't remember which to commit the murder.
            Had never heard that time quoted before, so asked for his source.

Eventually after first saying he couldn’t remember, followed by telling me to forget the source, he quoted 48 hours later, The Macnaghten Memoranda.

Now Macnaghten says 2 hours not just over an hour. iAssume it took 2 days to find a source close to what he said. why not just say I was wrong,meant 2 hours.

Steve

Comment

Dear GUT

A week back he said that the Kelly killer took over and hour and either a quarter or 20mins, can't remember which to commit the murder.

Eventually after first saying he couldn’t remember, followed by telling me to forget the source, he quoted 48 hours later, The Macnaghten Memoranda.

Now Macnaghten says 2 hours not just over an hour. iAssume it took 2 days to find a source close to what he said. why not just say I was wrong,meant 2 hours.

Steve

G'day Steve

Which is why I believe he is doing it all on the run, making it up doing a little reading on Casebook etc, as little as possible and then wing it, seems his methodology
              G U T

Comment

So is this the present?

YAWN

lets look at some of your interpretation:

"nearly a quarter of a mile long –

Interpretation: A quarter of a mile = 1320 ft.

well it says nearly quarter of a mile, not quarter of a mile, so surely it means not 1320 but something less say 13 19 or 13 10.

Mile means “Mille”. Quart (er) is phonetically similar to Court.

not the same as, only similar, I see

Result: 13 20 Miller´s Court.

REALLY

your interpretation of the "cavalry of the smartest", and "above all the grand old gilt coach." are shall I say novel.

Both of these are parts of the Lord Mayors Show. indeed they are the highlights for many.I assume you have actually seen it?

It feels like we are in an inspector Morse story. t

well that was a non event was it not

happy xmas to all

Steve
                Hi Steve,

No, this is not the present.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
                  Hi,

I guess you mean your Xmas present. But this is not your present.

You will recieve it either tomorrow or on the 25th.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                    The Gog and Magog figures here in the Royal Arcade in Melbourne are Victorian but modelled directly on the effigies carved in the early 18th century which guarded the Guildhall in London and were destroyed in the Blitz in the Second World War.

http://studenttravel.about.com/od/me...yal-Arcade.htm
                    Now I see. "GogMagog" is a code that points the finger of the Ripper to Melbourne. GUT, our interests has paid off. PIERRE THINKS FREDERICK DEEMING IS THE RIPPER!!!

Diabolical. We never knew that Deeming was a fan of Lord Tennyson's plays. Since he was a truly awful man, and they were truly awful plays that was another key!!!

And who would have thought the semi-literate Deeming was a student of the Latin classics. Still waters truly run deep. He had more in him than just slaughtering wives and his kids, or committing frauds.

His occupation was as a gas fitter and plumber. Obviously he must have studied that map of Miller's Court, or the previous one, for the secret passageway.

Ah yes. So now the mystery is solved.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Jeff

P.S.

Pierre put down a comment recently - and it may be the first to a valid clue to his possible identity.

Comment

Dear GUT

Steve
                      No Steve, I said at least one and a half hour. You can´t even be accurate when you refer to my writings.
                      Last edited by Pierre; 12-23-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                        Now I see. "GogMagog" is a code that points the finger of the Ripper to Melbourne. GUT, our interests has paid off. PIERRE THINKS FREDERICK DEEMING IS THE RIPPER!!!

Diabolical. We never knew that Deeming was a fan of Lord Tennyson's plays. Since he was a truly awful man, and they were truly awful plays that was another key!!!

And who would have thought the semi-literate Deeming was a student of the Latin classics. Still waters truly run deep. He had more in him than just slaughtering wives and his kids, or committing frauds.

His occupation was as a gas fitter and plumber. Obviously he must have studied that map of Miller's Court, or the previous one, for the secret passageway.

Jeff

P.S.

Pierre put down a comment recently - and it may be the first to a valid clue to his possible identity.
                        I don´t know anything about Deeming.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post

Jeff

P.S.

Always thought it was Freddie (see I can make it up a I go too).

The only question is why didn't he bury the C5 in concrete under his kitchen floor like he did everyone else
                          G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                            I don´t know anything about Deeming.

Regards Pierre
                            Or anything else it seems.
                            G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              Always thought it was Freddie (see I can make it up a I go too).

The only question is why didn't he bury the C5 in concrete under his kitchen floor like he did everyone else
                              Because Mary did not have a kitchen, of course! Had she been able to afford a room above her and the room below her, the lower one could have been the kitchen! She could have reached it by going down that hidden staircase passageway.

Jeff

Comment

Pierre,

I did say I wasn’t sure of the exact time you gave, however you could not even quote the source accurately either.

by the way when are you going to apologise for calling me a Liar?

Comment

Working...
                                X