Who Chose the Murder Sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
    They're both the same thing, Mike, but you can believe what you want.
    Hey again Jon, Ive taken a position throughout this study that unless I have secondary sources, I assume nothing. Its one reason why I do not subscribe to a Canonical Group, I do not assume seemingly dissimilar events are connected.

In the case of this thread, I believe the evidence allows for a preliminary conclusion that some of the Canonicals facilitated the killer by taking him somewhere he could "operate". Those would be the ones actively seeking to solicit money from strangers in the middle of the night. The ones that needed doss desperately on the respective nights. It seems to me that Mary was very drunk and had a room and a habit of running arrears, therefore no immediate need or desire to solicit strangers, Liz had 6d that went somewhere before she died, and Kate, had she looked for John, would have had a bed to sleep in that night.

Only Polly and Annie were known to have been actively soliciting....and that is perhaps a key distinguishing factor for their killer....he didn't need to coax them anywhere, they led willingly.
    Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
    X