Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meyroplitan police facsimile poster of letters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meyroplitan police facsimile poster of letters.

Hello. Can anyone tell me the size of the original metropolitan police poster asking if anyone recognized the handwriting of tje Dear Boss letters.

Originally posted by cerburusuk View Post
    Hello. Can anyone tell me the size of the original metropolitan police poster asking if anyone recognized the handwriting of tje Dear Boss letters.
    I've seen one, that I believe was claimed to be an exact reproduction, it was poster size, I guess 24"x36" or thereabouts, I didn't measure it and have no idea how exact a reproduction it was meant to be.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Im looking for an aprox size to have made to have in my collection. Cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by cerburusuk View Post
        Thanks for the info. Im looking for an aprox size to have made to have in my collection. Cheers mate.
        There was an add on Casebook at one stage selling framed copies, I think I saw it through "Ripper Letter" (top left) then "Dear Boss" then down the bottom as part of dissertations, I'll see if I can relocate the link.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Cheers my friend. Vety much appreciated.

Comment

I also have no idea how old the ad was.
            G U T

Comment

Dont go out of your way mate. You have helped me a lot. Thankyou for taking the time to reply.

Comment

There's a discussion here :

Discussion of the letters and communications allegedly sent by the Ripper to the press, police and public.

Comment

Working...
                X