No announcement yet.

The singularly strange Death of Rose Mylett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rose Mylett was found dead 125 year ago this Friday, the 20th, closing out the Autumn of Terror. Despite some disagreement, the official ruling was murder, possibly by JtR.
    Last edited by sdreid; 12-17-2013, 04:11 PM.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

My boyfriend used diethyl ether once to render me unconscious (it was consensual). As I recall, there wasn't any lingering smell. I'm not sure how effective it would be for immobilizing a victim, though - it took a few good deep breaths before I was semi-conscious, and then several more before I finally passed out. If I'd actually been fighting or try to escape, I'm not sure how well it would have worked.
      - Ginger

Comment

It is interesting why Robert Anderson contradicted the doctors,what was to gain? If he just accepted the doctors and investigated what was the big deal? This was a weird reaction by Anderson.
        Last edited by Varqm; 02-15-2021, 08:55 PM.
        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
        M. Pacana

Comment

Working...
        X