This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
    I really think people don't get how hard it is to make a body disappear.
    Have a look at how many people disappear without a trace every year, around the planet. That´s how hard it is - almost as hard as to make you see how it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      He was much better at disposal than at hiding what he had done, though.

And Nilsen did not get caught on account of the bonfire that turned six people to cinder and ash - he got caught when clogging up the toilet in his house.
      Nilsen's murders were first discovered by a Dyno-Rod employee...Opening a drain cover at the side of the house, Cattran discovered the drain was packed with a flesh-like substance and numerous small bones of unknown origin.

Comment

There are many, many ways to dispose of a body that does not require you to dismember it and float it down the Thames
        Yet a surprisingly large number of killers have done precisely that. When you live by a river as big as the Thames, it would be a shame not to waste the opportunity.

Chuck it in. Walk away. Job done. Who cares if it's found or not - in those pre-DNA days, they have next to no chance of tracing the perpetrator, and they probably won't even identify the victim.
        Last edited by Sam Flynn; 10-12-2017, 12:10 PM.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Have a look at how many people disappear without a trace every year, around the planet. That´s how hard it is - almost as hard as to make you see how it works.
          Fish you have become more blockheaded than Trevor at this point.

Comment

• In Britain, some 250000-275000 people disappear every year. Most are found, but after a year, 16000-20000 are still missing.

So 20000 people get lost, Rocky. If we add you, it´s 20001.

Now I am getting lost. If you will not see sense after the arguments I have made, there is nothing more I can do, so I have said what I am going to say on this errand.

Still like you, though.
            Last edited by Fisherman; 10-12-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
              Yet a surprisingly large number of killers have done precisely that. When you live by a river as big as the Thames, it would be a shame not to waste the opportunity.

Chuck it in. Walk away. Job done. Who cares if it's found or not - in those pre-DNA days, they have next to no chance of tracing the perpetrator.
              And? What are you trying to say?

Comment

Now I am getting lost. If you will not see sense after the arguments i have made, there is nothing more I can do, so I have said what I am going to say on this errand.
                That might be a good thing. You aren't doing same killer enthusiasts any favors

Comment

He's trying to say the killer knows how to dumb a body efficiently. The same thing I've been shouting at you for days.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                    He's trying to say the killer knows how to dumb a body efficiently. The same thing I've been shouting at you for days.
                    "Dumb"? Is that Freudian? Anyway, let Gareth answer. You have had your chance and you blew it emphatically.

Comment

"Dumb"? Is that Freudian? Anyway, let Gareth answer. You have had your chance and you blew it emphatically.
                      Probably since I'm talking to a brain dead fish

Comment

you blew it
                        Blow me. Nothing you've shown at all indicates the killer dumped parts for shock value. Your argument has no weight

Comment

• Since I like you so very much, I could not bring myself to report you for calling me brain dead. However, I am of course not willing to debate with somebody who lowers himself to such deplorable levels on account of sheer frustration (or anything else).
                          I have a bright son who normally advices people never to lower themselves to levels of discussion where they have no experience. I tend to take that advice every now and then.

Goodbye.

Comment

• Please, cry me a river full of body parts

Comment

• and dead fish

Comment

That dumping bodies or body parts into a river is an effective way to dispose of evidence, avoid detection and delay justice. Nobody sets out to dump bodies in a river with the intention of creating a floating horror-show. If you want a guaranteed way to create shock and terror you leave your corpses in a public place.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                                X