POLL - Ripper victim or not...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL - Ripper victim or not...?

Seeing as the recent thread about Jackson has generated a lot of interest, I thought I would start a poll to see her candacy as a Ripper victim.

Was Jackson a Ripper victim?
    YES
    16.67%
    NO
    66.67%
    UNSURE
    16.67%
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

A year or two back I would have voted unsure, but now I think not.
    Last edited by Debra A; 01-15-2010, 03:24 AM.

Comment

I am swayed by the simularity to the Kelly mutilations but the location (Battersea) makes me sceptical... thus I am currently unsure.
      Best regards,
      Adam

Comment

Nope,

All the evidence says NO.
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I'm definately an 'unsure' at the moment.
          Best regards,
          Adam

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
            Nope,

All the evidence says NO.
            I was on the dark side of the moon for a moment, what evidence is that? Dave
            We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Hello Dave,

Read my thread "Idiots folly".

I hope that sums it up.
              Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
              X