Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Retains Title By Eating 72 Hot Dogs In 10 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Retains Title By Eating 72 Hot Dogs In 10 Minutes

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

c.d.

Amateur

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I don't like hot dogs can I have sausage rolls instead.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'm an American... so I love hotdogs....however, Nathans hot dogs suck!!!!! Salens (a local brand) are the best!!! but I am waiting for that black jelly bean eating contest (we talked about a few years ago on these very boards).. there I will dominate!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          I'm an American... so I love hotdogs....however, Nathans hot dogs suck!!!!! Salens (a local brand) are the best!!! but I am waiting for that black jelly bean eating contest (we talked about a few years ago on these very boards).. there I will dominate!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
          Shall I send you our leftover black jelly beans? We have quite a lot, as Brach's persists in including them in their product bags. No one here likes them...
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post

Steadmund Brand
            Hope silver is your favourite colour.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Hope silver is your favourite colour.
              Oh you underestimate the power of Fat Americans!!!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Eating contests have got to be the stupidest thing thought up by mankind.
                "Is all that we see or seem
                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                  Eating contests have got to be the stupidest thing thought up by mankind.
                  Not if it's black jelly beans.
                  G U T

Comment

Working...
                  X