Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Leaves Two-Year-Old Alone To Play "Pokemon Go" Game

c.d.

Young parents seem to need lessons in parental responsibilities -- about the kindest thing I can say about these two. You take the kid with you on errands if you're both going out... Sad.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

"Young parents seem to need lessons in parental responsibilities"

Some of them need sterilising.

Comment

I'm not surprised by anything anymore. Here in Norway, news reported that two men in their 40s came to blows - one of them hospitalised - because they were fighting over the same pokemon. And just the other day I came across this:

State department spokesman John Kriby interrupts his presser statement as he realizes one of the reporters is playing Pokemon Go....Watch the Euronews live n...

I hope extraterrestrials never find us - I'd be so embarrassed.

Comment

I have seen children young enough to be in strollers playing Pokemon Go, with their parents also playing the game behind them.

Comment

I have no issues with families playing the game, but it seems some are addicted, leaving kids alone while they play.

Or worse walking into people/things while they are so engrossed in the game.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I just read a good suggestion this morning, that it's about time they came up with a Pickajob-Go, where these characters with too much time on their hands get points for finding a job!

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
              X