No announcement yet.

'V' shape cut on MJK's face - WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't the quickest, and easiest way to make a 'V'-shaped incision to stab with an implement with a 'V'-shaped profile?

Regards, Bridewell.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
      Isn't the quickest, and easiest way to make a 'V'-shaped incision to stab with an implement with a 'V'-shaped profile?

Regards, Bridewell.
      Hi Bridewell.

I don't think a "v-shaped implement" is necessarily "the quickest and easiest way" to make a v-shaped cut. For one thing, it would mean the killer had to bring along a secondary weapon - one with a "v-shape", as you say - though I'm not sure what that could be.

Then right in the middle of mutilating the body he would have to suddenly stop using the knife he was using to perform the other mutilations and pull out his "v-shaped" one.

Then he would have to make one or two v-shaped cuts with it, stop, put it away, and switch back to his main weapon.

None of that seems likely to me.

In my opinion, the killer didn't necessarily want to make the "quickest" cut possible, he wanted to cut into the victim with his knife in whatever way gave him the most excitement and pleasure. In other words, he would have enjoyed making the v-shaped cuts into the victim's flesh with his sharp knife.

Best regards,
      Archaic

PS: Steve's amazing enhancements of the victim's photos has horrified me all over again...
      Last edited by Archaic; 04-11-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Just when you thing the MJK murder scene cannot possibly be worse, there are Steve's enlargements. My God, that eye looking out of a destroyed face! Can't imagine what the first responders went through breaking open the door to find such horror!
        And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen!

Please have a look at this thread:

...especially at the point Wickerman makes, providing a very enlightening sketch. This is how I think the "V":s came about in Eddowes´case and indeed also in Kellys.

The best,
          Fisherman

Comment

That is the first time I ever saw her eyes.

My heart pounded, still is, for quite a while after seeing it. Sort of felt a connection with her at that moment.

Terrible, poor thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post

I have previously given the opinion that the hand we see is NOT MKJ's at all, as it is. imho, a right hand (as has been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere).
              Hi Phil

Sorry to bring up a point which you feel has been discussed "ad Nauseum". but how is the hand in the picture a right hand? The picture shows the LEFT side of the body. Now, if it could be stated that this picture was "flipped" for printing, then we would have a right hand.

Just MHO

God bless

Raven

Comment

fake?

The photo is a fake, the Diary is a fake, and the watch is a fake. Perhaps the whole event was a fake, and all the bodies were really secret agents?

Comment

Originally posted by miakaal4 View Post
                  The photo is a fake, the Diary is a fake, and the watch is a fake. Perhaps the whole event was a fake, and all the bodies were really secret agents?
                  Picture a fake? I have heard rumors of it being a wax form, but I find that unlikely in the extreme.

The Diary a fake? Likely, but also unproven to be so.

The Watch a fake? Highly likely, but again, unproven.

Whole event a fake? Wake up my friend you are dreaming.

Raven Darkendale

Comment

Working...
                  X