Index to Robert J. McLaughlin's 'First Jack the Ripper Victim Photographs'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index to Robert J. McLaughlin's 'First Jack the Ripper Victim Photographs'

I have just compiled an index to Robert J. McLaughlin's 'The First Jack the Ripper Victim Photographs' (Zwerghaus Books, 2005). The author is happy for me to make this index available to readers of his book.

This index is #3 in my occasional series providing indexes to important Jack the Ripper associated texts published originally without an index.

It is an 8 page A5 saddle-stapled booklet with a print run of 50 numbered copies: 10 to the author, and the rest to be distributed by myself to serious collectors and researchers of the case.

If anyone owns a copy of 'First Victim Photographs' and would appreciate an index to it, please send me a Private Message (together with an address to which I can mail the booklet). The booklet is being offered absolutely free of charge and there won't be a problem mailing overseas. I expect to have the booklets ready by Thursday of this week.

Best wishes

David A. Green
    A true crime book without an index is itself a crime.

I just wanted to thank David for putting together this excellent index for my book, and for making it freely available to those who want it. Even I can use it for cross-referencing now.

Yes, I'm still working on a 2nd edition. There is no timetable for a release date though.

Cheers,

Robert

Comment

I would like to add my thanks to David for his hard work.

I have received my copy of this index and its a valued addition to what is already and awesome book.

And speaking of the book, good news Rob. As ever, if you think I can help, gimme a shout.

Cheers
      Neil
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Indexing is largely a thankless task, but it makes doing research so much easier. My copy arrived yesterday and I was using it last night. It's great: we all owe David a debt of gratitude for his painstaking work. At the very least, he should never have to buy his own pint at a conference or WS meeting.

Comment

Working...
        X