• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MilliVanillaman,

Wow! Just, wow!

Mike
    huh?

Comment

1. How did the killer know where to locate Kate Eddowes kidney? And when he sent part of it to George Lusk, how did he even know it was a kidney??
      Easy. He tasted half of it with a sauce Madère.

2. On each case, the victims intestines were described as being "placed".
      Indeed. He placed them by design. In fact, he was a modern-designer.

3. How the hell can anyone in under 5 minutes, possibly lure Kate Eddowes into an "echoey" Mitre Square, silence her, murder her, mutilate her, take the time to carve slits on her, locate her kidney, "all" in absolute pitch blackness, And under the very noses of 2 patrolling bobbies on the beat, who had passed through the Square within those 5 mins, and also under the nose of a night watchman overlooking the scene, who was also an ex policeman????
      He picked her up in his royal coach, and PC Hutt was ennobled soon after, becoming Sir George.

And, these so-called ripperologists will try to sell you that "mad man" turkey.
      The only flaw in your theory.
      It was a Turkish madman.

Paul Begg and the rest are ruthless parasites
      Feel free to scratch your private part, my friend.

Comment

As usual around these parts everybody, as the trite phrase goes, usually MISSES THE POINT. Which in this case is that Abberline kept his mouth shut about the JTR case til the day he died, As ordered to by his masters I would imagine.

Just a reality check here but please carry on.

I saw Abberline's scrapbook at the JTR Docklands Exhibition.

Now why was there nothing about his BIGGEST CASE?

I don't expect an answer. Carry on guys.
        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

What is so moving with the Abberline Diary is that it bing us back to the "Paranormal Experiences" thread.

Amitiés,
          David

Comment

See post#18, David.
            allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Which thread, Stephen ?

Amitiés,
              David

Comment

Part of Vanillamans post

1. How did the killer know where to locate Kate Eddowes kidney? And when he sent part of it to George Lusk, how did he even know it was a kidney??
                3. How the hell can anyone in under 5 minutes, possibly lure Kate Eddowes into an "echoey" Mitre Square, silence her, murder her, mutilate her, take the time to carve slits on her, locate her kidney, "all" in absolute pitch blackness,

Vanillaman

I have been asking the same question for many years. I think my theories are quite well known.

The answer is some people choose to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to considering new and plausible explanations in relation to these murders and all things surrounding them.

"The truth is still out there"
                Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 01-20-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                  Hi Trevor,

that's not what your book says, if I'm correct.
                  ...what a statement, anyway... Nichols intestines ? Stride's ? Tabram's ?

Amitiés,
                  David

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                    Hi Trevor,

that's not what your book says, if I'm correct.
                    ...what a statement, anyway... Nichols intestines ? Stride's ? Tabram's ?

Amitiés,
                    David
                    Well i dont agree with the statement about the organs being placed in any event. Like most issues there is always another viewpoint read the inquest testimony re Chapman. 3 witness give different accounts of how the intestines were seen. You also have to take into account that when the abdominal wall is pierced the intestines will automatically recoil outwards.Chapman was found with her legs drawn up and feet firmly on the ground. Not a good position for anyone wanting to remove organs. Legs and knees would be a hinderance in that position. I am sure kiler didnt positon the body like that after removing the organs..

In the case of Eddowe Dr Brown states "The intestines were drawn out to a large extent and placed over the right shoulder -- they were smeared over with some feculent matter. A piece of about two feet was quite detached from the body and placed between the body and the left arm, apparently by design. The lobe and auricle of the right ear were cut obliquely through."

He doesnt say all the intestines were drawn out and doesnt mention small or large. The piece that was cut and detached was obvioulsy cut when the killer carried out the mutilations. Again one of her legs was drawn up. Not the position you would expect if the killer had removed a uterus and a kidney.

Vanilla man has asked a most sensible question about the so called removal of the organs and the time taken ect. So its not just me as I have said before many more people now are doubting the original theory. I guess we are always going to get a hard core who choose not even consider another option, But thats there choice maybe in time more will come out and perhaps some of them will cross over
                    Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 01-20-2010, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                      Vanilla man has asked a most sensible question about the so called removal of the organs and the time taken ect.
                      I don't think so, Trevor,

he is merely hammering that the blind alleys explored by Knight and Fairclough lead to the truth.
                      Read his posts again...tell me he's not a (royal) troll...

Amitiés,
                      David

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                        Abberline kept his mouth shut about the JTR case til the day he died, As ordered to by his masters I would imagine.
                        Hi Stephen,

seriously now... Abberline didn't keep his mouth shut, did he ?

Amitiés,
                        David

Comment

Hi David,

Abberline only opened his mouth to spread nonsense about Chapman being Jack the Ripper.

Regards,

Simon
                          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Hi Simon,

I see your point and Stephen's... However Abberline also evoked the subject in 1892, if I'm correct, trying to explain the police failure ("Theories!", etc).
                            The fact that he apparently had no suspect in mind may well be the reason of his "silence" until the Chapman episode.
                            In between time, he thought he had nothing to add.

Amitiés,
                            David

Comment

Hi David,

Are we really to believe that as Abberline surveyed the 1888 carnage in Whitechapel he thought to himself, "Aha! Undoubtedly the work of a poisoner."

Regards,

Simon
                              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                                Hi David,

Abberline only opened his mouth to spread nonsense about Chapman being Jack the Ripper.

Regards,

Simon
                                Suspecting a man who was known to have killed several women and who had some medical training doesn't seem like nonsense to me. It was also a view shared by two other Scotland Yard detectives, Godley and Neil. Chapman is also the preferred suspect of Philip Sugden. So at least Abberline was in good company.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                                X