Leslie Van Houten should be released on parole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is better than Hate!

Not sure on the entire crush thing ya'll are talking about, but I must say that misplaced love is better than blind hate.

Ya'll chill and watch this, it's very soothing!

FreeLeslie

Comment

• Thanks for the link my friend.
      Good to see you here again.
      Congrats!

Amitiés,
      David
      Last edited by DVV; 03-20-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Roman lies to me and I pretend to believe him

Sharon Tate's life well described here

The August 1969 photo is especially touching given what was about to happen.
        Last edited by Stephen Thomas; 03-21-2010, 02:09 AM.
        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

• From Charles "Tex" Watson : "Will you die for me" (1978) :

p 69: "There was Leslie Van Houten, in some ways the prettiest of the women. Leslie was like a little girl - emotional, easily hurt, spontaneous, willing to do whatever she felt like doing, without thinking. The other girls ordered her around a lot and she accepted it, falling into her 'mountain folk' role, complete with lazy, exaggerated accent and pretended helplessness. Underneath all the crazy playacting and little girl manner, I felt she was always afraid of Charlie. There was no question that she would do anything he hold her to, just as she obeyed Susan."

about the La Biancas murder (p146): " After I'd finished my butchery on the man, I went back to the bedroom and told Leslie to help Katie stab the woman, even though it was obvious that Rosemary LaBianca was already dead. Leslie obeyed me, striking mainly on the exposed buttocks, but with none of the enthusiasm that Katie showed."

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
            From Charles "Tex" Watson : "Will you die for me" (1978) :
            The first point is irrelevant.

The second point is irrelevant, and according to the M.E. statistically likely to be untrue.
            “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
              statistically likely to be untrue.
              That must refer to your own post, since I've merely quoted the words of Charles Watson, who was there, and knew Leslie more than we do.
              But that shouldn't prevent you to talk ex-cathedra, I guess.
              Last edited by DVV; 05-04-2010, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Lol

My my, I have been away much too long. I don't miss this kind of sh*t though.
                Just happy to be alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeLeslie View Post
                  Not sure on the entire crush thing ya'll are talking about, but I must say that misplaced love is better than blind hate.

Ya'll chill and watch this, it's very soothing!

FreeLeslie

It was blind hate that caused this group to drive knives into the bellies of people they did not know. It was blind hate, envy and vanity.

However, I do not hate Leslie and those remaining in prison. I hate their crimes. I feel compassion for their victims and I believe that, even if Leslie is deeply sorry for her crimes, she should remain in jail until she dies in return for the pain and anguish she has caused. She shouyld understand the debt she owes.

Comment

• Exactly Limehouse i agree.

Comment

• Denied again:

“Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• come on!

Are we really debating the merits of releasing a senior citizen with no recent experience in the social environment back into a social environment where the best possible scenario she could hope for is an employer who has been on the dark side of the moon since 1969? Aside from being a social parasite, she will be loathed and possibly targeted by delusional self righteous types. That sounds like a better way to punish her than prison to me. From the states perspective, I can see no reason why such an idea should even be discussed. Dave
                        We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Working...
                        X