Ashes to Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashes to Ashes

So come on chaps and chapesses, someone must have been watching the finale of this strangely addictive series!

I thought you meant the Cricket ashes I liked Life On Mars

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post
      So come on chaps and chapesses, someone must have been watching the finale of this strangely addictive series!
      Yes, me!
      The ending was a brilliant twist and I loved it.
      Shame Alex never got home to her little girl though

Does anyone who watched the final episode know what decade the charcter Chris's death occured in? I thought maybe 60's but don't know enough about police uniforms etc. to know.

Comment

Bloody brilliant - what a roller coaster ride that finale was! Jim Keats was terrifyingly good, but the Gene genie rules.

I need to watch the whole lot again now. Can't get enough of Gene Hunt. I'd put my knickers on and make him a cup of tea any time.

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Alex's little girl

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
          Yes, me!
          The ending was a brilliant twist and I loved it.
          Shame Alex never got home to her little girl though

Does anyone who watched the final episode know what decade the charcter Chris's death occured in? I thought maybe 60's but don't know enough about police uniforms etc. to know.
          But as Gene said, she will be all right. As for uniforms I thought Shaz's uniform was right out of Carnaby street!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hinton View Post
            But as Gene said, she will be all right. As for uniforms I thought Shaz's uniform was right out of Carnaby street!
            Shut it, Bob. You are surrounded by armed bastards!

Comment

And take that seat belt off. You're a police officer, not a bloody vicar!

Love,

Caz
              X
              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Now I know it's only fiction........But when Sam came back to the present(for a short time)....Do we think he tried to track down Gene et al?....After all,they SHOULD have still been alive................

Comment

Working...
                X