No announcement yet.

Gordon Brown resigning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe that smarmy Tory w@nker is the new Prime Minister; and equally unsettling is how much Nick Clegg looks like him. This is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mascara & Paranoia View Post
      I can't believe that smarmy Tory w@nker is the new Prime Minister; and equally unsettling is how much Nick Clegg looks like him. This is awful.
      Perfectly put!

Comment

I enjoyed that Caz! But I guess all I really wanted to say was she is the "First Lady" Smarmy Tory W@nker!

Comment

I'm just glad my husband's not famous or a politician, Nats.

I wonder what those women who fought for the vote would make of you of all people knocking this First Lady's looks.

It could have been worse. Instead of being called 'plain' by you, she could have been called Mrs. Balls.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkerton View Post
            Only Aneurin Bevin?? That's a laugh! Yes he thought the entire thing up himself and implemented it himself...I was referring to William Beveridge. You heard of the Beveridge Report have you??

I guess it was only a matter of time before a Thatcherite would show up..
            Beveridge - that was the name I was trying to think of!

Graham
            We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
              I enjoyed that Caz! But I guess all I really wanted to say was she is the "First Lady" Smarmy Tory W@nker!
              Hahaha! xD

Comment

When do you ladies have your next dish of Whiskas?

Graham
                We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Really Caz, but wasnt it you that twice called Stewart an "ugly old man" the other week ? Am I to understand you feel free to be unflattering about men?

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                    It could have been worse. Instead of being called 'plain' by you, she could have been called Mrs. Balls.
                    Especially as her middle name is Ophelia
                    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                      I don't know, Limehouse. Democracy, eh? Tut. The 'locals' don't deserve it.

Here's what our Raving Loony candidate was proposing for the 'locals' of Croydon Central. It may be more up your alley - and Norma's:

"We should have a diverse, tolerant, pluralistic and democratic society in which there is mutual respect for a wide range of different views, cultures and lifestyles. Anybody who dares to suggest otherwise should be ruthlessly exterminated."

In case you're wondering, no, this one didn't get my vote.

Nor did Brown or Cameron.

But yes, I agree with Nats. Sam Cam should be shot for being plain but pretending to be attractive and sexy on camera. Nobody should be able to get away with that!

Love,

Caz
                      X

Of course the locals deserve democracy. It is a necessary and desirable concept which ensures that people get the politicians they deserve.

"We should have a diverse, tolerant, pluralistic and democratic society in which there is mutual respect for a wide range of different views, cultures and lifestyles. Anybody who dares to suggest otherwise should be ruthlessly exterminated."

Well, I would stop short at extermination but I can't argue against diversity, tolerance, pluralism or democracy.

Comment

Nats

With regard to Sam Cameron -

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'

coral
                        Last edited by coral; 05-12-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Quite right Limehouse.And thanks for your words.I very much agreed with your above posts.
                          Cheers
                          Norma

Comment

Originally posted by coral View Post
                            Nats

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'

coral
                            Coral,You are ofcourse absolutely correct.
                            I think I was just fed up of hearing what a dream couple they are -he with his old Etonion pals from the Bullingdon club and his millionaire wife and her landowner father etc

Comment

Caps, you always cheer me up hugely! Rock on!

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                                Hi Sarah,
                                I wonder if her majesty was concerned when Mr Cameron visited the palace not long ago, after all I am led to believe that his ancestors actually owned the property, before the monarchy took residence way back.
                                far better then number 10.... more room
                                Richard.
                                Hi Richard

Sorry for the late reply...

Do you have any more information about Cameron's lot owning the Palace?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X