Have I missed anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I missed anything?

Hello, it's good to be back after a long 6-year break from Ripperology. I will have to get up to speed with what's been happening, have we caught the Ripper yet? lol. For those of you who don't know me, let me introduce myself. I'm C. J. Morley. the author of the following Ripper books.

Jack the Ripper Eliminating the Suspects. (2004)
    Jack the Ripper 150 Suspects. (2005)
    Jack the Ripper a Suspect Guide. Ebook (2006)
    Jack the Ripper the Suspects. Ebook (2011)
    Jack the Ripper the Suspects. (2011)

Originally posted by cjmorley View Post
    Hello, it's good to be back after a long 6-year break from Ripperology. I will have to get up to speed with what's been happening, have we caught the Ripper yet? lol. For those of you who don't know me, let me introduce myself. I'm C. J. Morley. the author of the following Ripper books.

Welcome back.

In the field plenty has occurred, especially a biography of George Chapman and a new study of Druitt, and how Melvin Macnaghten kept purposely muddying waters from prying eyes to protect the Druitt family from ruin by a scandal. Also some questionable work concerning how James Maybrick's brother may have actually been the real Ripper, not James.

On this website - look up "Pierre" and see what he has been doing on the webcite since the late summer of 2015.

Jeff

Comment

Also the wonderful shawl debacle.

Wynn Davies (sp) dig up Mary proposal that went where I always thought it would, nowhere.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi C.J.

You've missed very little of use. Basically suspects are getting ever more ridiculous. Walter, VanGough, random witnesses etc. And some refuse to contemplate that there silly pet suspect is exactly that.

Cheers John

Comment

Oh are you up on Cross/Lechmere?
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Another book on Sickert by Patricia Cornwell comes out this month.

The Maybrick Diary thread has warmed up lately.

I noticed a number of new films and tv documentaries about JTR are lined up for this year and next.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Oh are you up on Cross/Lechmere?
              It's a good laugh if you're not although not remotely useful.

Comment

For me the research and debate that the torso man and ripper were the same man.

Comment

Also, in terms of suspects--the research done on lech and the discovery of a Hutchinson who emigrated from London, shortly after the mckenzie and pinchin murders, to Australia and was convicted of a sex crime. His mugshot IMHO looks like the witness descriptions of the ripper. Same age and fits description of original hutch too.

Comment

catching up

Hello everyone, thanks for the catch up tips, lots to get through.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                      Also, in terms of suspects--the research done on lech and the discovery of a Hutchinson who emigrated from London, shortly after the mckenzie and pinchin murders, to Australia and was convicted of a sex crime. His mugshot IMHO looks like the witness descriptions of the ripper. Same age and fits description of original hutch too.
                      But both Lechmere and Hutchinson were witnesses.

Comment

Working...
                      X