What can you see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you see?

Take a look at this picture, taken on a recent Ghosttrackers investigation in Scotland at Yester Castle in an undercroft known as The Goblin Ha.
    Stories abound that the builder of this structure was a black magician, necromancer and wizard, who had the ability to summon up dark forces.
    It is alleged he used "Goblins" to build this structure, which is said to be the first example of Gothic Architecture in Britain.

The picture was taken by Co-Director Sam, and she pointed the camera above my head and took a shot. As I am taking a reading with my none contact thermometer, you can see the red laser dot at the window as it passes.

Loads of people have commented on the picture and many have said they can see different things, so please take a look and see what you can see!
    Attached Files
    Regards Mike

Honestly, I don't see anything. But I have crappy eyesight anyway, so that may have something to do with it.
    "Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" - Admiral David Farragut.

Comment

Hi Shangas,
      The picture was posted on Ghosttrackers Facebook site earlier this week and we have been inundated with questions.
      People have seen,
      Little Girls,
      A mother and child,
      A horned beast,
      Faces,
      and many other weird things!

I have to admit, I saw nothing at first, but after being shown were things are I was quite shocked and a little disturbed! My problem then of course is the power of suggestion, but I also believe that it is the minds ability to make patterns out of nothing!

One person stated they saw a red orb by the window, until I informed them it was my thermometer!
      Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,
        A square wooden box,has a blue light around it...thought it might be the flashlight of the camera..then I saw it form.

Two women. One seems to be perched on the top of the arch,with a black cloak on,hair sticking out..curly...her cloak is draped down over the right hand side of the bricked up window.

The other woman sits on a window ledge on the left hand side,further down.
        She has a long dress which hangs down and a dog,like a retriever,that is sandy coloured and is looking up at her with its paw up.

To the right of this,further down is a man...quite serious looking,who is holding up a candle on a holder,looks like he is emerging upwards like he's come up some stairs.He seems cross.

A man with a sword.He has blood all over him and looks dead as his eyes are staring and vacant.

Many faces looking out of the brickwork at the back...

Birds flying about.....in the centre of the picture.

What looks like an owl perched high up on the brickwork on the right at the front.

A strange looking bald headed guy,like Uncle Fester in the Addams Family,staring out from behind your right shoulder,he looks a bit emancipated and is very white...he looks scared of something which seems to be approaching??

Just a quick look,as this mornings a bit hectic at home!
        ANNA.x

Comment

.......and a large cross to the right of the candle!!!!

the power of suggestion comes in after...pity people can't post without seeing what the previous has posted....

Comment

Wow Anna, I have seen a few things, but only after they have been pointed out to me, and these are mostly faces.

The hall had a small tunell which was the only way in or out, it had a window, which was closed via a large metal grate, and a doorway which was also enclosed via a large metal grate.

Yet no wildlife came into the Hall whilst we were there, no bats, mice, even a distinct lack of spiders and other creepy crawlies were noted.
            Regards Mike

Comment

Back for a mo....

I see no grates at all,Mike.....just brickwork.

Lots of orange lights......especially one above the box...which seems to fade in and out of view for some reason.

That's about it...no time,as I have to go out shortly.

Best Regards,

ANNA.

Comment

A three (!) horned figure centre stage heading from the ceiling down
                'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

The way the stonework interacts with the area of white light near the upper left, it forms a rather demon-like face tilted diagonally, with top of head pointed toward the upper left corner, complete with very lifelike eyes and teeth in the mouth. That was the first thing to jump out at me.

Second, hugging the upper right section of the window is the thin beady-eyed face of a bat or some type of rodent. Once you notice it, it's glaringly obvious.

Comment

I-spy-with my little eye....a face amazingly similar to that of john wilkes booth,britney spears bum....bigfoot, general kitchener...and a ford cortina mk3

Comment

.......DAMN.......

I missed Britney Spears' bum!!!!

Comment

Anna,
                        You didnt miss much

Comment

Mike, I don't see anything paranormal. I see a white spot of light on the upper left, obviously from a small flashlight or some other light source. Guess my third eye isn't working this morning. Plus I'm in dire need of new glasses. Later on, will you circle the things people are claiming to see? Or is that on your website?

Best,

Cel
                          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by anna View Post
                            .......DAMN.......

I missed Britney Spears' bum!!!!
                            Thank goodness!

I missed Britney Spears' bum!!!
                            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

A face to the left of the window, with nose/mouth approximately level with your red light reflection...it shifts from quite small to larger, with the extra area off to the left of it. Plus there is a rather nasty looking face to the right and above that window, just down from the apex of the arch; it's white with features outlined in black, its left eye (on our right) blurred and much darker. Next to it, just a little down, is a skull.

On that lower arch/window, with its face against the apex, is a small white demon with a tail; its face is pointing as if looking at the floor. Britney's bum is to the right of that arch! There's more but I could sit here peering at it all evening!
                              best,

claire

Comment

Working...
                              X