channel five documentry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• channel five documentry!

Just to let people know that chanel 5 are showing a documentry called JTR the definitive history this coming tuesday.
    It is a two parter, and is using CGI to represent the murder sites correctly.
    It looks and sounds very promising ( but dont they always) from the trailer I have seen and the review I have read today.

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
    Just to let people know that chanel 5 are showing a documentry called JTR the definitive history this coming tuesday.
    It is a two parter, and is using CGI to represent the murder sites correctly.
    It looks and sounds very promising ( but dont they always) from the trailer I have seen and the review I have read today.
    Hi Spyglass,
    Yes, I'm looking forward to this two parter too on Chanel 5 - starts 8:00 pm for 1 hr. I can't find when the 2nd part will be shown though!

There has been talk about this for quite some time on another web site.

Best
    Steve

Comment

Hiya
      Its Tues 11th Jan Channel 5 at 8.00 pm till 9.00 I imagine the next part will the following Tues 18th Jan
      Suz

Just checked the mags etc= it appears to be the next Tuesday at the same time
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
        Hiya
        Its Tues 11th Jan Channel 5 at 8.00 pm till 9.00 I imagine the next part will the following Tues 18th Jan
        Suz

Just checked the mags etc= it appears to be the next Tuesday at the same time
        Thanks Suzi

Comment

The second part is supposed to be on at the same time the following night (Wed 12th)

Comment

yep cant wait

Dixon9
            still learning

Comment

I read online that the second part is on Jan 20th
              Best regards,
              Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
                I read online that the second part is on Jan 20th
                According to the latest comments on this thread on jtrforums, the date for the broadcast of the second part has not yet been decided:
                Produced & Directed by Jeff Leahy and written by Paul Begg & John Bennett. The making of the first documentary ever written and produced by Ripperologists.

Comment

Anyone watch this?

Comment

It was Great!
                    In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Yeah one of the best ripper docu's I've seen, even if there was some hammy acting in it lol.

Comment

Excellent documentary and a credit to all those involved!

It's about time that a full and factual story was told in this way, and for my money it sets a new benchmark!

Looking forward to the second part next week.
                        From me

Comment

The CGI recontructions were great and I like the fact that the victims were not displayed to titilate the masses.

Comment

Absolutely amazing.

Those CGI reconstructions really made it for me, and the approach of sticking to the known facts, (rather than getting bogged down in arguments over suspect theories) was very refreshing.

I'm looking forward to part 2 next week (20th January), with the reconstructions of Mitre Square and Millers Court!

My congratulations to everyone involved with the programme.

All the best
                            Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Firth View Post

I'm looking forward to part 2 next week (20th January), with the reconstructions of Mitre Square and Millers Court!

Andrew
                              Thanks for pointing out when next week is Andrew!!

Comment

Working...
                              X