No announcement yet.

Pastor Urges Parents to "Man Up" and Punch Effeminate Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if they were raised by Barbra Streisand! They'd have to become Jewish gay.
    :-p
    Best regards,
    Maria

Comment

Hi girls,

The reason none of you 'get it' is because you're not supposed to. You're girls.

Hi Robert,

A birth defect? That's never been proven, because it ain't so. I'm actually kind of surprised you still buy in to that. Although certain people may be more prone to homosexuality, pedophilia, beastiality, lust murderer, etc., it must certainly be a matter of nurture.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

There's nothing to get Tom. You're the one who's confused here. According to your expectations you should have grown up "effeminate" yourself. But you didn't. Just very, very whiney.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are born-with features. Though let's not mention them in the same breath please. Bestiality probably occurs through circumstances (when in need). Necrophilia, sociopathy, lust murderer through a combination of hereditary mental makeup and well-researched and well-known circumstances (severely abusive upbringing, head trauma, fetal alcohol syndrome, etc.).
        Best regards,
        Maria

Comment

Hi Tom

I didn't call it a defect, and it certainly doesn't belong with the other things you listed, which are perversions. I just think that gayness is wired in for certain people. That's what gays say, anyway, and why should they lie? Also, you can often (but not always) tell if someone is gay, from mere appearance (I'm not talking about frilly shirts and suchlike, rather facial expressions and general mannerisms). Just as you can often tell if someone is, say, Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
            Hi girls,

The reason none of you 'get it' is because you're not supposed to. You're girls.

This is true. The hysterical irrationality of men when it comes to their perceived maleness is truly too baffling for logical women to understand.

Hi Robert,

A birth defect? That's never been proven, because it ain't so. I'm actually kind of surprised you still buy in to that. Although certain people may be more prone to homosexuality, pedophilia, beastiality, lust murderer, etc., it must certainly be a matter of nurture.
            Right again Tom. Senator McCain, Oral Roberts, and Dick Cheney are all turning their kids gay with their right wing, religious homophobic propaganda. I mean really if religious right wingers can't raise their kids up straight, what hope do the rest of us have.

I presume if you believe sexuality is a choice, then it's because you are choosing to date girls despite your overwhelming desire to go down on a guy?

Let all Oz be agreed;
            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
              Senator McCain, Oral Roberts, and Dick Cheney are all turning their kids gay with their right wing, religious homophobic propaganda.
              And Newt Gingrich is for child labor. We're about to re-experience the Victorian era in our time, lol.

I presume if you believe sexuality is a choice, then it's because you are choosing to date girls despite your overwhelming desire to go down on a guy?
              Oh my gosh, this cracked me up big time.
              Best regards,
              Maria

Comment

Very few things fall into the solely nature or solely nurture column. However, the three most significant influences on our sexuality come from modeling, exposure, and biology. If modeling alone was responsible for sexuality, there would be no homosexuals, and two men can't make a baby, thus cannot model homosexuality for very young children (and this is essentially locked by the time you start school). Exposure (meaning what we know about sex and when) influences our attitudes on sex, but not our sexuality. Then of course there is biology. Specifically, the interpretation of pheromones. That is hard wired. It's why a vast majority of us are not sexually attracted to our siblings. It cannot be interpreted in any other way, and it can't be reprogrammed. If a man derives sexual attraction from male pheromones, that's it. game over. It isn't a "birth defect". It isn't a defect at all. Any more than left handedness is a defect. My uncle certainly suffered for his left handedness growing up in Catholic schools, but in the end, it's not a maladaptive trait.
                The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

This is true. The hysterical irrationality of men when it comes to their perceived maleness is truly too baffling for logical women to understand.

Right again Tom. Senator McCain, Oral Roberts, and Dick Cheney are all turning their kids gay with their right wing, religious homophobic propaganda. I mean really if religious right wingers can't raise their kids up straight, what hope do the rest of us have.

Alexander the great was teased because he was not "Gay" enough. he only had one male lover. and at least 2 wives.

Whats your response to that smart ass?

Comment

Bravo!

Comment

then it's because you are choosing to date girls despite your overwhelming desire to go down on a guy

How in the hell you can continue to pull this crap, attack people who dont agree with you, chase useful posters off this site and not get banned is beyond me. get a life.

Comment

Any one else see the irony in Abby Normal coming on this thread solely to attack me and complain about me attacking others and being so jonesed for the offense, that she replied twice to the same post? No? Just me then...

Hypocritical people slay me, they really do.

Originally posted by Errata
                        Very few things fall into the solely nature or solely nurture column. However, the three most significant influences on our sexuality come from modeling, exposure, and biology. If modeling alone was responsible for sexuality, there would be no homosexuals, and two men can't make a baby, thus cannot model homosexuality for very young children (and this is essentially locked by the time you start school). Exposure (meaning what we know about sex and when) influences our attitudes on sex, but not our sexuality. Then of course there is biology. Specifically, the interpretation of pheromones. That is hard wired. It's why a vast majority of us are not sexually attracted to our siblings. It cannot be interpreted in any other way, and it can't be reprogrammed. If a man derives sexual attraction from male pheromones, that's it. game over. It isn't a "birth defect". It isn't a defect at all. Any more than left handedness is a defect. My uncle certainly suffered for his left handedness growing up in Catholic schools, but in the end, it's not a maladaptive trait.
                        Here's what I find interesting about the "it's a choice" crowd. If they are claiming that gay is not an inherent characteristic, then there are only two possibilities that leaves open if you really analyze their position:

1. There is absolutely no such thing as innate sexual attraction. Therefore, guys only sleep with women because it's been modeled, but any guy, Tom, Dick or Harry could CHOOSE to sleep with men if they wanted to, and feel absolutely no different about that than sleeping with a woman.

2. All people are equally attracted to both male and female sexes and men again choose to sleep with women only because it is more socially conventional, but again, could CHOOSE to sleep with a guy if they wanted to, as they are equally attracted to men as to women.

However, if you ask a raving homophobe or a "It's a choice" they Always, but always profess their absolute disgust at the idea of sleeping with the same sex, usually with lots of "yucky" faces.

Which means, like the above poster, they are completely oblivious to their own hypocrisy. Either that, or they really think that some guy, who is REALLY attracted to women, is for some random, and completely unfathomable reason, going to choose to have sex with another guy, distasteful though he may find it, and choose to have all the resulting negative crap that goes with that (reviling within the community, disowning, hate crimes, beatings, deaths, being lit on fire, lack of rights, etc), people will choose to do that, all so they can spend 40 years doing things that really deep down gross them out, and they'd really rather be with the opposite sex partner but are just you know...not doing it?

You have got to love the logic in that.
                        Last edited by Ally; 05-05-2012, 01:09 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

You have got to love the logic in that.
                          Well, if I am to be scrupulously fair about this, there is some truth in the "it's a choice" argument. I mean, you have to step back a certain distance and focus your eyes correctly like those optical illusion pictures that were so popular in the 90s, but it is there.

They absolutely choose to act on their impulses. As do we all. And to a majority of the "it's a choice" crowd, the real sin is in not being so desperate for their approval that they will subsume all of their biological impulses to gain the approval of the complainer in question.

Or to put it another way, it isn't that they are gay, although thats "gross". It's that they don't conform to some guy's standards of behavior and pretend to be straight in order to gain that guy's approval. People HATE that. It's "How dare you not want my approval, and how dare you flout MY notions of acceptable behavior and not conform to my standards in order to make me more comfortable?"

And I may have lost my standards over the years, but homophobes who are honest about that point... I can't say I admire them, but I feel like I can work with them if that makes sense.
                          The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Oh I agree it's a choice - but only if we are choosing whether or not to have sex, not our inherent preference - just like it's a choice to have straight sex. No one is required by law to have sex, so every time you do it, you are making a choice.

But whenever people say it's a choice, they are implying, completely, that they are attracted to same sex couplings and are just choosing not to do it.

And no, I can't admire people or "work with" people who admit that they are judging for actions they know the person is incapable of helping. That would be no different than wishing a life time of loneliness on a white guy because he's in love with a black girl, or a skinny guy who is in love with a fat girl, or any other attraction. Knowing someone cannot help who they love and condemning them for it anyway makes you even more despicable in my view. Ignorance, while pathetic, is a defense, but knowing someone is suffering and damning them for it for your own ego and comfort, makes you a tool and far worse in my opinion.
                            Last edited by Ally; 05-05-2012, 01:42 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

By the way, that putz of a pastor got so much flak for his comments that he now says he was merely joking. Yeah, right.

If someone claims that homosexuality is a choice, ask them for the details of that momentous day when they decided to go straight. That should shut them up.

c.d.

Comment

You have to wonder if that pastor would advise that parents encourage "manly" behavior in their young sons. Every time they belch, fart, scratch their private parts or smash a beer can into their head, you slap them on the back and say "nice job, son. Now you're getting it."

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                                X