Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestler "Nature Boy" Ric Flair Says He Had 15 Drinks a Day for 20 Years

c.d.

Met Andre the Giant when I was managing hotels, he drank that, or more, with breakfast each day.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hello GUT,

Yeah, I have heard that he had an unbelievable capacity.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Hello GUT,

Yeah, I have heard that he had an unbelievable capacity.

c.d.
        One night he ordered every item on the menu, two of each sweet, a dozen bottles of red and a dozen long necks of beer, washed it all down wth Scotch and appeared totally sober.

But then I also saw him holding another wrestler’s baby and the look on his face was so tender.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

"The 68-year-old wrestler, who has been hospitalized with multiple organ problems..." Proof, I think, that excessive drinking does NOT prolong one's lifespan.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

The good thing is that I now feel so much better about my own drinking.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
            X