No announcement yet.

dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bewitcher of 100 years old who has defied the aging process, blood keeps me young, so I'm a bit of a biter. Looking for someone willing to sell their soul

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
      Bewitcher of 100 years old who has defied the aging process, blood keeps me young, so I'm a bit of a biter. Looking for someone willing to sell their soul
      Mobile number please
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        Mobile number please
        Telepathically sent. Now you are under my control: you will get me a few pints of the red stuff

Comment

Telepathically sent. Now you are under my control: you will get me a few pints of the red stuff
          No you are to forward for my liking I like it better when people play hard to get anyway you are not my type I prefer O positive.
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
            No you are to forward for my liking I like it better when people play hard to get anyway you are not my type I prefer O positive.
            Nooooooooooooo, getting weaker by the minute need my blood fix, will have to find another victim soon

Comment

Nooooooooooooo, getting weaker by the minute need my blood fix, will have to find another victim soon
              This is getting to strange for my liking all I've done is to try and find true love on a site that discusses a series of murders that are over a hundred years old and all I'm attracting is weirdos I'm staying single.i think I will just stick with the stalking instead.
              Last edited by pinkmoon; 05-22-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Oh well will have to settle for black pudding in the mean time.

Comment

I'm willing to sell my soul for beer.

Comment

Originally posted by alkuluku View Post
                    I'm willing to sell my soul for beer.
                    Did that yonks ago.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Did that yonks ago.
                      You had a better soul. I'm still looking for the buyer

Comment

Hi Im charles 44 5'11 blue eyes and jewish looking, I smoke a little drive too fast and make and collect knifes when I can. Seeking something skinny with eyes, ho and hair would be good ......ho yer and female! for bed room joy plus best if you like looking at deranged pictures and films (horror, death, war normal stuff) and must like storms and the dark.
                        Last edited by PC Fitzroy-Toye; 07-04-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PC Fitzroy-Toye View Post
                          Hi Im charles 44 5'11 blue eyes and jewish looking, I smoke a little drive too fast and make and collect knifes when I can. Seeking something skinny with eyes, ho and hair would be good ......ho yer and female! for bed room joy plus likes looking at deranged pictures and films (horror, death, war normal stuff) and must like storms and the dark.
                          Sounds like Natasha's your bird.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Sounds like Natasha's your bird.
                            Well I like crispy black pudding with tea! maybe I could tempt her!

Comment

Originally posted by PC Fitzroy-Toye View Post
                              Well I like crispy black pudding with tea! maybe I could tempt her!
                              Well she likes blood so black pudd could be your in.
                              G U T

Comment

Working...
                              X