• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	haha.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	653744!!!!!!!!!

Good old Florie obviously sending a message from beyond the grave!!

Suz x
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
      I rarely have the sound up on my computer, if I do it's usually to listen to a new demo that my DJ friends have sent me. On the occasion I visited the website I was listening to such a demo, and thought the swishing was part of a track rather than the site, it was then I realised it was the website!

I will be visiting from time to time, speakers turned down, so it doesn't give me a heart attack!
      It's a very satisfying sound! Shuk! Shuk! Just like in Myst.
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Celesta View Post
        Hi Celesta, I am assuming you mean the website?
        Regards Mike

Comment

The turning of the pages in the diary on the website!
          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

The turning of the pages in the diary on the website!
            Shucks! This is just what we need, more Maybrick!
            Christopher T. George
            Editor, Ripperologist
            http://www.ripperologist.biz
            http://chrisgeorge.netpublish.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chris George View Post
              Shucks! This is just what we need, more Maybrick!
              Okay, Chris, you win!

'Shuk! Shuk!' Those were sound effects, dude. Satisfying ones.

Comment

Yeah But chaps- there's Florie's/Florrie's Chiristmas Card on Pg 148..........sigh......heaven

Comment

Probably best not to have the sound up Mike!!!...I don't here 'cos I've never quite worked it out...but at work on the old lap top it drew breath and went 'SHTweewtsweekfffff' or something like that!..... verry loudly and made me jump/laugh!!! I spent two hours when I should have been working reading through the site....Going to get the Feldman out tonight again..........dot dot dot... Florrie's cat card though really made my day though Chris!!!...Thanks!
                  Last edited by Suzi; 05-12-2008, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Okay, Chris, you win!

'Shuk! Shuk!' Those were sound effects, dude. Satisfying ones.
                    More Seeuuk Shreuuk I say - hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                      More Seeuuk Shreuuk I say - hehe
                      Is that filtered through kitty fur, Ms Suzi?

Comment

Oooooooooooh yeshhhhhhhhh!!
                        LOL
                        Suz x

Comment

The Diary Hoax

Chris Jones

Keith Skinner boasted last year at the Liverpool show that he had evidence to convince a jury that the diary came from Battlecrease. Yet a year has gone by and nothing has been shown of this so called evidence.

So now that a full year has passed we can safely assume that such " evidence " doesn´t exist, that it was said for effect on the assumption people would just trust Keith on his word. Well, we don´t. We are asking him to show us the evidence. Instead Keith has kept very quiet after pocketing money at the event in Liverpool which you organized.

-Maria

Comment

Originally posted by Maria View Post
                            Chris Jones

Keith Skinner boasted last year at the Liverpool show that he had evidence to convince a jury that the diary came from Battlecrease. Yet a year has gone by and nothing has been shown of this so called evidence.

So now that a full year has passed we can safely assume that such " evidence " doesn´t exist, that it was said for effect on the assumption people would just trust Keith on his word. Well, we don´t. We are asking him to show us the evidence. Instead Keith has kept very quiet after pocketing money at the event in Liverpool which you organized.

-Maria
                            Dear Maria,

I believe Keith Skinner to be an honest man and therefore I do believe that he has some new evidence. Unfortunately, I do not know what it is and like you, I would like Keith to share the evidence with the rest of us. I assume that he will do so at some point in the future, though sooner rather than later would be good.

Dear All,

On a separate issue, since the launch of the jamesmaybrick.org website a few weeks ago, we have had more than 12,000 hits. I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to look at our website, downloaded any of the files or send us messages of support.

This month we have added ten new items to the archives section of the website. There are two articles written by Chris George: one on Coroner Brighouse who presided at James Maybrick’s inquest (available also on the casebook website); and one on James Bioletti, a witness for the defence at Florence Maybrick’s trial, and his family’s link to the Beatles. There is file providing the details that appeared on James Maybrick’s controversial last will written shortly before he died. There are also four files dealing with Michael Maybrick. One of these is a copy of a report that appeared in a local newspaper that covered Michael’s interview with the New York Herald in August 1889. Other files cover his evidence at Florence’s trial and some newspaper reports of his death and funeral.

We intend to add between 5 and 10 new archive files every month. Articles, items, etc., will be gratefully received. The plan is to have a substantial library of information by the end of the year.

Best wishes, Chris Jones

Comment

Maria,

Do you think it really matters what you believe you can 'safely assume'? You are famous for going round 'safely assuming' all sorts of things that are already known by everyone else to be unmitigated tripe.

Now can I safely assume that your evidence for Feldy's trip to Australia, for instance, does not exist outside of your fertile imagination? Or would you like me to wait a year, in case it takes you that long to change the habit of a lifetime and start providing the evidence for the scores of quite vicious unsupported claims you have flung around while bleating about the time it's taking for Keith to satisfy your curiosity?

I have never seen a clearer case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Love,

Caz
                              X
                              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

I have never seen a clearer case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Interesting. So am I to assume from this that Caroline is now suggesting that Keith is behaving in just the same way she thinks Maria is behaving (thus both the pot and the kettle are black)?

Consequently, Caroline is indicting Keith in precisely the same manner as she would indict Maria.

This is a new and fascinating turn of events.

But much appreciated, if sincere.

Perhaps even Caroline is starting to recognize the long term consequences of what Graham has elsewhere called "the Skinner Tactic" -- that is, blabbing in public about having evidence and telling everyone what the evidence allows you to conclude without being willing or able to either put up the evidence to support your claim or even to explain why the evidence must remain secret.

Meanwhile, we are now into year number two for the secret squirrel evidence and heading for still another DiTA July. We are all getting older, but there is still nothing new and nothing real.

--John

Comment

Working...
                                X