The new novel now out on Kindle:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dave
    I have just seen the review you put on Amazon.co.uk - thanks so much for that and I am so glad that you enjoyed the book:-)
    The novel is the first of six! The second one is already written and I am part way into the third. All will be roughly the same length
    Thanks again for your words - it means a great deal
    Chris

Comment

No problem Chris...I really enjoyed it, and would recommend anyone who likes fantasy to read it

Dave

Comment

Please note that for a VERY limited period "The King Sword" is available for FREE download on Amazon (.co.uk and .com)
        Chris

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their interest and support over the promotional weekend when the Kindle version was free.
          I had this unexpected note from the publisher this afternoon:-
          "To bring you up-to-date, you achieved more than 300 promotional downloads over the weekend, which is a very good figure, with most interest shown in the US.
          I'll be contacting more websites about your book, mostly in America, and then follow that up with another promotional weekend in the next few weeks."

Comment

I have now bought the paperback - arrived today. Looks good - and I LOVE a map!!

Phil H

Comment

Originally posted by Phil H View Post
              I have now bought the paperback - arrived today. Looks good - and I LOVE a map!!

Phil H
              many thanks Phil and I hope you enjoy the read:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Scott View Post
                The new novel I posted about recently is now available via Amazon as a Kindle book. For those more traditional among you the paperback will be available in a few weeks
                Thanks for all the kind messages
                Chris

The King Sword [Kindle Edition]
                Christopher Scott (Author)
                File Size: 578 KB
                Publisher: Christopher Scott (July 15, 2012)
                Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
                Language: English
                ASIN: B008LWAFJU
                Text-to-Speech: Enabled

At Amazon.com

At Amazon.co.uk

To any kind enough to have a read, my thanks and I hope you enjoy! This is the first of series and there is more to come

Chris Scott
                Looks good! How are sales going on Kindle? I'm bringing out a JtR book soon & am looking for ways to promote it.

SW

Comment

Hi Simon
                  I'm waiting for first feedback - we did a promotional weekend when the Kindle was free and the publsiher told me we had over 300 downloads
                  That's all I know at present
                  Chris

Comment

Congratulations!

SW

Comment

Working...
                    X