Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
    Hi Smezenen,

3-5 seconds? Thats got my vote. I think thats just the kind of thing that was done to them, he isnt likely to waste valuable seconds pulling taut a rope round her neck until she stops flailing, or even risk a bite by covering her mouth and pinching her nose.

A quick blackout is whats needed here...and that provides one.

You are on the right track Smez...nice to see you too.

All the best
    during hand to hand combat training I have seen people go unconsciouse in 3 seconds from this and other simular choke holds. My personal best is 5 seconds.
    Not much strength is required to accomplish the hold but proper application and suprise are the key if you want a "fast pass out". the reason it works so fast is becouse it not only deprives the lungs of ozygen but it also deprives the brain of blood, which causes unconsiousness much faster than just cutting off the lungs.

.....its good to be back i have been in the Middle East for the last 6 weeks, brushing up on current techniques.
    'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Working...
    X