Judge in Caylee Anthony case says it was an accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge in Caylee Anthony case says it was an accident

says he thinks it was an accidental death by Chloroform most likely by mother, Casey Anthony.

My God even the judge is a ******* moron.

I guess he forgot about the part where the defense was that caylee died from accidental drowning. oh and the duct tape found around her head.

Florida must contain the highest percentage of morons of any state, other than west Virginia perhaps.

Poor little girl.
    Last edited by Abby Normal; 03-03-2017, 10:18 AM.

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    says he thinks it was an accidental death by Chloroform most likely by mother, Casey Anthony.

I guess he forgot about the part where the defense was that caylee died from accidental drowning. oh and the duct tape found around her head.

Florida must contain the highest percentage of morons of any state, other than west Virginia perhaps.

Poor little girl.
    I have to take issue with a couple of points in this post. From what I gather the judge is only putting this forward as the most likely scenario. He is not setting his opinion in stone. A quote of his from the Indie “The only person that really knows what happened was Casey". The judge may be absolutely wrong but he does appear open minded enough.

Secondly, the judge does not have to accept the defence argument for him to believe Casey Anthony did not murder Caylee. He can suspect Casey Anthony was lying through her teeth but still innocent of murder.

Comment

Poor little girl.
      I do agree about the poor little girl. But watch it knocking the people in Florida. We may have to move there one day in our retirements!!

Don't forget the election of 2000, and their main representative in the U.S. Senate today.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
        I do agree about the poor little girl. But watch it knocking the people in Florida. We may have to move there one day in our retirements!!

Don't forget the election of 2000, and their main representative in the U.S. Senate today.

Jeff
        LOL!

two words-hanging chad

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
          I have to take issue with a couple of points in this post. From what I gather the judge is only putting this forward as the most likely scenario. He is not setting his opinion in stone. A quote of his from the Indie “The only person that really knows what happened was Casey". The judge may be absolutely wrong but he does appear open minded enough.

Secondly, the judge does not have to accept the defence argument for him to believe Casey Anthony did not murder Caylee. He can suspect Casey Anthony was lying through her teeth but still innocent of murder.
          How does one "accidently" kill a two year old with Chloroform and duct tape?

Comment

How does one "accidently" kill a two year old with Chloroform and duct tape?
            I can think of a scenario, but you are best asking the judge as I personally have no real opinion on the matter. I know little about the case. My main issue was the opening post slightly misrepresenting what the judge said. Also, the belief that Casey Anthony's defence has to be accepted by the judge in order for the judge to lean towards her innocence on the murder charge.

Finally, the judge has previously said he was surprised at the innocent verdict. He at least implied she was guilty. I think his views on the case are far more subtle than you suggest.

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ct-murder.html

But you’ve got to realize this was a circumstantial evidence case,' he added. 'All the defense had to do was create that reasonable doubt, and that’s what they did.'

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
              I can think of a scenario, but you are best asking the judge as I personally have no real opinion on the matter. I know little about the case. My main issue was the opening post slightly misrepresenting what the judge said. Also, the belief that Casey Anthony's defence has to be accepted by the judge in order for the judge to lean towards her innocence on the murder charge.

Finally, the judge has previously said he was surprised at the innocent verdict. He at least implied she was guilty. I think his views on the case are far more subtle than you suggest.

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ct-murder.html

But you’ve got to realize this was a circumstantial evidence case,' he added. 'All the defense had to do was create that reasonable doubt, and that’s what they did.'
              Bunch of friggen troglodytes down there. And unfortunately for the little girl who lost her life and got no justice.

Comment

Casey Anthony has recently given a series of interviews with the AP. from the little I have seen from there she says she still dosnt know "where she stands" on what happened to Caylee. She is very evasive and dosnt seem to even want to back up the accidental drowning defense that was at her trial.

It will be interesting to see/read the full interview when it comes out. Needless to say she comes across as the total dumbass white trash Florida skank that she is.
                She also has been living with the lead investigator on her case since her acquittal. Shocker. God what a bunch of low lifes.
                Heres hoping karma catches up with her.

Comment

Working...
                X