Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I level up from Cadet on Casebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I level up from Cadet on Casebook?

I have posted threads and comments and wondered what you have to do.

It's based on number of Posts.

Posts n some areas don't Count (ie Pub Talk)

I think your first promotion is 100 posts, not sure of the numbers to be honest as I pay very little attention to such things.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Don't worry about the rankings. I think a few years ago I had a couple of thousand posts to my name and my rank was Teaboy.

Comment

Post Rankings, see link to FAQ

Originally posted by Parker_Pyne79 View Post
        This thread should answer your questions:

For questions regarding CASEBOOK use and applications ONLY. This is NOT for general Ripper-related questions--Off-TOPIC THREADS WILL BE DELETED!!

It's in the FAQ section at Casebook Forums home. They don't count any posts in "Pub Talk", and they also won't show in your total posts. Everything else does, though, so have fun!
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Parker_Pyne79 View Post

As they say, just keep posting. And good luck to you, my friend. I will look forward to reading your forthcoming posts.

Cheers, Parker!

Chris
          Christopher T. George
          Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
          just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
          For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
          RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Oh imagine if Pub Talk counted.... I would be the KING of casebook.... wait... I already am....

or the jester....not sure....or the Yank who is misunderstood...who wants to be an Aussie so bad.....

I to look forward to your posts.. and even though Pub Talk doesn't count, it's still a great place with good folks and lots of fun...just watch out for the GUT guy.....can't trust an Aussie who isn't a Brisbane Lions fan ( stop your laughing GUT.... I am sure they will win a game this season at some point!)

Steadmund Brand
            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
              Oh imagine if Pub Talk counted.... I would be the KING of casebook.... wait... I already am....

or the jester....not sure....or the Yank who is misunderstood...who wants to be an Aussie so bad.....

I to look forward to your posts.. and even though Pub Talk doesn't count, it's still a great place with good folks and lots of fun...just watch out for the GUT guy.....can't trust an Aussie who isn't a Brisbane Lions fan ( stop your laughing GUT.... I am sure they will win a game this season at some point!)

Steadmund Brand
              My God, Steadmund, you must have been a "Cadet" a long, long time ago. Perhaps back in the Dark Ages? I hate to recall back into the mists of time. . . .

Cheers

Chris
              Christopher T. George
              Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
              just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
              For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
              RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post

Steadmund Brand
                I think you'd make a great Aussie, Steady. And did you see what the Swans done to the Blues. Oh well at least that's my state "go the Swannies" (wash our mouth out Gut, not against the Blues).
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  Don't worry about the rankings. I think a few years ago I had a couple of thousand posts to my name and my rank was Teaboy.
                  Teaboy sounds kind of prestigious. I myself am a mere Defective, and it's mis-spelled at that!
                  - Ginger

Comment

Working...
                  X