NASA 'Spot The Station' Space Station Sighting Alerts FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    N.A.S.A have just cancelled its proposed mission to send a probe to casebook to look for intelligent life.A spokesman is quoted as saying the prospect of the mission succeeding was just far to remote.
    But if they send the mission to "Casebook" they'll find plenty of intelligent life.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      I'm still bored
      Oh dear, pinkmoon. What would really cheer you up?

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
        Hi guys. I got an 'Spot the Station' email today. This is what it says:

Time: Tues Oct 21 6:59 PM, Visible: 5 min, Max Height: 46 degrees, Appears: WNW, Disappears, E.

Crossing my fingers that the clouds will clear away by evening, because the Space Station will be comparatively "low" in the sky and visible for a very long time - plus the Orionids Meteor Shower is occurring!

I saw a meteor flit by once while watching the Space Station approach, and that was pretty cool!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Best regards,
        Archaic
        I got one on Wed.. but it was not a nice night here.. too much cloud coverage and could not see anything .. can't wait till next time.

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Hi Steadmund.

Same for me; I got a number of Space Station notices, but we've had such cloudy rainy weather I couldn't see anything.
          Oh well, there will be lots more chances.

Some of the very best Space Station viewing is in fall or winter on a cold clear night.

Good luck,
          Bunny

Comment

Working...
          X