Break ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    seems to me that of the C5 that stride and Kelly were the only ones that had recently broken up. I think it contributed to strides murder in that she was out having fun being single, perhaps keeping an eye out for a new boyfriend/ sugar daddy type-but unfortunately met the ripper.

in Kellys case, the evidence seems to show that she knew her killer, so perhaps out of all them, hers is the only case where the killer might have known about her break up and used that to his advantage.

I don't know much about Tabram and McKenzie and their recent relationships, so if anyone can enlighten me about whether they had recently broken up it would be greatly appreciated!
    Tabram's most recent relationship had been with a Henry Turner which had ended at some point in July, the month before she died, but I've never seen an exact date.
    McKenzie had been with a laborer named John McCormac for a number of years, living together for the previous year or so in a lodging house. As far as I've ever read, there isn't any indication that they had split up.
    I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
      Yep!

Some of your lot have decades of evidence staring you in the face and that is the best you two can cobble up!

FAIL!

I still offer to share the true story.

Wanna take the test?

PM me.Strictly confidential.
      Nope! No one cares! go back to fighting with yourselves in the tiny pierre thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
        Tabram's most recent relationship had been with a Henry Turner which had ended at some point in July, the month before she died, but I've never seen an exact date.
        McKenzie had been with a laborer named John McCormac for a number of years, living together for the previous year or so in a lodging house. As far as I've ever read, there isn't any indication that they had split up.
        Thanks Shaggy!
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Hello Abby.
          One of the aspects of Mary Jane's charcter that keeps me 'in question' is how she agrees to live with Joe the day after she meets him. I am uncertain of the circumstances that made her decision. With his "moving out" and unable to "afford"(?) her -and- her being broke and weeks of back rent, were they planning for another eviction? Or was she looking for a new "husband"?
          there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
            Hello Abby.
            One of the aspects of Mary Jane's charcter that keeps me 'in question' is how she agrees to live with Joe the day after she meets him. I am uncertain of the circumstances that made her decision. With his "moving out" and unable to "afford"(?) her -and- her being broke and weeks of back rent, were they planning for another eviction? Or was she looking for a new "husband"?
            Another reason not to jump to any conclusions about this murder is the fact that Mary was seeing another "Joe" while dating Barnett, she admitted this to her courtyard neighbor. Many think this man is Joe Flemming, her ex beau, but who knows...a Joseph Issacs moved around the corner from Millers Court earlier in the week and disappeared the night she was killed. He was later found and questioned.

I think Mary benefitted greatly by the kindness of strangers, as many attractive young women might do.
            Michael Richards

Comment

Hello Abby.
              absolutely. Like Stride IMO I think Kelly might have been doing the same thing.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                Your reasoning being?

MO,signature,geographical profile......ROFL!!!!!

Although I cannot link the Scotland Yard torso,there is a feeling Jack might have been involved. Dunno.
                There is a "feeling" Whitehall might be involved? Psychic Detective? Whitehall could be involved...but the pinchin, Jackson?

Comment

Thanks Normal.
                  Would you consider her suicidal? Based on how you observe her final years. Im trying to decide whether to dismiss that thought or not.
                  there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Mary would probably have got to know plenty of young men in the neighbourhood by drinking in pubs in the area though, wouldn't she? And to drink in the pubs you can't rely on quite poor men buying you drinks.

Plus, the back rent must have been playing on her mind but she didn't do a midnight flit from her room as so many did in similar circumstances. Perhaps she hoped to work it off. No man would move in with her and begin paying off quite hefty back rent to help her out.

In other words she needed money. I think she was out that night to earn some.

Comment

Thanks Normal.
                      Would you consider her suicidal? Based on how you observe her final years. Im trying to decide whether to dismiss that thought or not.
                      No. Not at all. She was looking forward to going to the show. She was being compassionate to her friends and seemed to be in a good mood with blotchy.

I would dismiss it.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                      X