Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/3 of UK Women Would Trade Big Brains for Bigger Boobs

c.d.

...And 2/3 of all UK men already have....

BAZINGA!

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I am amazed by this revelation! I am trying hard to think like a man here. Surely, once you have gazed at them for a while, squeezed them a bit and perhaps performed a few other activities with them - breasts have limited appeal?

And from a woman's point of view, how could you desire a man you think is
      interested mainly in two lumps of fleash that will one day probably sag and wrinkle and become useless?

What can be better than sharing a conversation, a joke, intellectual debate, mutual interests, a shared love of art or music or film or theatre or walking in the country or a thousand other things I have shared with my man for the last thirty years?

Additionally, I think, and I know my husband agreers with me, brains can be sexy!

Finally, when you love someone, you love the whole person. Looks usually fade, body shape often becomes shapeless, sometimes even your brain declines, but you love the person for who they are, who they have been and what you have shared and accomplished together.

Comment

Well as a person who can personally answer I would prefer brains over boobs any day and am quite shocked that other woman wouldn't. I don't see the fascination with big boobs people seem to have.

Tracy
        It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Apparently they also want to be thinner. Why oh why oh why won't they give up on this being thin nonsense? They shove food down everyone else's throats except their own.

And why do they think that these silicon things make them look more attractive? It just makes them look all the same.

It would be cheaper for them if they put half a pound of potatoes in their bras. That way they'd get some chips out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by tji View Post
            Well as a person who can personally answer I would prefer brains over boobs any day and am quite shocked that other woman wouldn't. I don't see the fascination with big boobs people seem to have.

Tracy
            I totally agree. Besides which, big boobs are bloody uncomfortable!

Comment

These 2 things are not mutually incompatible.
              Best regards,
              Maria

Comment

Sadly, there are a few men who are shallow and who give the rest of us a bad reputation.

c.d.

Comment

Jack the Ripper seems to have been more interested in a woman's inside rather than mere outward appearance.

Comment

Another pointless (!) survey. Women with small brains or no brains at all have nothing to trade and no clue what they'd be giving up if they did have big brains. Women with big brains to trade would hardly do so for a bit more titty flesh, real or false.

All this shows is that 2/3 of UK women have big brains.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    Last edited by caz; 03-06-2012, 03:35 PM.
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                      Apparently they also want to be thinner. Why oh why oh why won't they give up on this being thin nonsense? They shove food down everyone else's throats except their own.

And why do they think that these silicon things make them look more attractive? It just makes them look all the same.

It would be cheaper for them if they put half a pound of potatoes in their bras. That way they'd get some chips out of it.
                      Where would she keep the vinegar?

Graham
                      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Working...
                      X