2010 Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Caz:
    I'm afraid you've been exposed to my completely fake British accent combined with my desperate avoidance to sound Yankee plus 2 bottles of wine! (Greek accent is distinctively like Italian/Spanish/Mexican, it's the inability to pronounce “sh“ and “ʤ“ (as in “just“), the English or French “r“, the American "aw", the English short "a" and "o", and the inability to produce nasal pitch. Italians, French, and Germans have great difficulty with the “π“ in "the" or in "theory", while native Spanish speakers and Greeks don't.)
    Best regards,
    Maria

Comment

• fright night

Hello Caz. I wish I WERE jesting. I did not need a Halloween mask the other night--I am naturally scary.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• Further Belfast details, on behalf of Colin Cobb

Belfast Conference Costings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

Adam and i are working on the website for registration, but here are some costings figures for the trip which i hope you find quite reasonable.

We will all be booked into the brand new premier hotel at Titanic Quarter.
        It is only one mile from the venue and the one mile is actually our Titanic Walking Tour Route. As there is only one main road in and out of the shipyard.

The Hotel deal that we have done as follows:

£60 per room per night (based on 2 sharing)
        this includes all you can eat breakfast for two people.

£55 per room per night single suppliment
        includes all you can eat breakfast.

Stay a 3rd night is just £29 per room (no breakfast included)

If your on a budjet its you can opt for £50 per night room only no breakfast.

Conference Cost £70 per person.

This includes Saturday & Sunday Lunch and all Snacks, unlimited teas, coffee & Juice, scones, traybakes etc.

Full Conference usage at Seminar One.

Includes Saturday evening meal at the pump-House plus live irish band and Irish Ceilidh. (Beer/wine supplied)

Includes Titanic Boat tour and all walking tour access to all Titanic sites.
        includes Citysightseeing tour of belfast, (private tour)

Programmes and pr material, catering staff.

In summary:

Hotel + Conference £130 per person
        (based on two people sharing, includes breakfast) 2 nights

Hotel + Conference £180.00 per person
        (based on single person not sharing a room includes breakfast) 2 nights

So i highly recommend sharing a room.
        Flights to belfast can easliy be obtained for £50 -£70 return.
        making this conference £200 and less.

If there is money left in the pot and we get good numbers then there will be a concession paid to those coming by boat who are bringing books over for the book stalls, This i feel is fair to those forced to come by boat ladened with books.

tips for this conference:

1. Book early for flights and boats

2. Share a room

3. Share a car if coming by boat

4. Have a Bloody Good time.

FINALLY PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO COME TO BELFAST TO ME AT:

colin@titanicwalk.com

MANY THANKS

COLIN COBB

Comment

Working...
        X