No announcement yet.

GSG xmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gogmagog letter was very revealing because it demonstrated beyond any doubt that far from taking the approach of a scientist or historian, Pierre takes the approach of a cheap amateur treasure hunter looking for clues or hidden meanings in everything (and magically finding them).

In the case of Gogmagog, he read a letter in a newspaper referring to Lord Mayor’s Day but he didn’t understand it so naturally thought it was written by Jack the Ripper and contained hidden meanings which, when deciphered, would reveal information about the murder which took place on Lord Mayor’s Day.

We see the same thing in all of his threads. Pawn tickets in a mustard tin found at the scene of the crime must contain a hidden meaning – a message sent to the police by the killer - which only Pierre can work out. The lyrics to Sweet Violets in a newspaper were planted by the killer and contain a hidden meaning – a message to someone - which only Pierre can work out. The writing on the wall, when adjusted to read what Pierre wants it to read, contains a hidden message from the killer which only Pierre understands. The words spoken by Cross to PC Mizen contained a hidden meaning that Cross had seen Nichols being murdered by a police officer even though Cross never said anything like it and there was no way that Mizen could have understood it.

Pierre has not, of course, ignored the JTR letters and he’s lasered in on two which he likes. Both of them, of course, contain clues with hidden meanings for the police to solve. In one he is telling them he will be at work in the Minories (the hidden meaning being that dates are not dates but numbers of victims) even though there was no murder in the Minories and, in the other, a letter sent to the Great Yarmouth police, references to 'piers' mean 'pubs' and 'closing time' means the time of closing the roads.

When Pierre speaks of "sources" he simply means documents or oral testimony in which he has been able to extract hidden meanings. This is why he goes on and on about what his "sources" are telling him. It’s also why he never reveals the content of his "sources", as he did not in this thread.

Far from being a historian, Pierre is a lover of 'serial killer movies' as he told us in one unguarded moment in October 2015. I have no doubt that he likes the movie Zodiac and thought to himself that serial killers send hidden messages to the police so if he only he can find those sent by Jack the Ripper he could crack the case wide open.

As Henry Flower has shown, Pierre’s thinking is hopelessly misguided and reveals an unrealistic understanding of how a serial killer operates. He leaps to conclusions time and again without giving any real thought to whether those conclusions are sensible.

Comment

• Pierre, what is your honest academic opinion - is the following an example of someone honestly attempting to answer the question:

Me: Did you ever sit back after finding these clues and ask yourself if there was any feasible way they would or could have been arrived at as coded clues ahead of time?

Pierre: Yes. I asked myself if the serial killer could gain anything by writing such a letter.
      There are three surefire ways to determine when Pierre knows he has dropped a clanger, first he answers questions that he wasn't asked, second he mentions internal and external source criticism (it acts like a comfort blanket for him), and third he complains about being mocked or destroyed. Imagine if Hawking had acted like this when he lost his black-hole bet with Thorne!
      Last edited by Henry Flower; 12-28-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
        The Gogmagog letter was very revealing because it demonstrated beyond any doubt that far from taking the approach of a scientist or historian, Pierre takes the approach of a cheap amateur treasure hunter looking for clues or hidden meanings in everything (and magically finding them).

In the case of Gogmagog, he read a letter in a newspaper referring to Lord Mayor’s Day but he didn’t understand it so naturally thought it was written by Jack the Ripper and contained hidden meanings which, when deciphered, would reveal information about the murder which took place on Lord Mayor’s Day.

We see the same thing in all of his threads. Pawn tickets in a mustard tin found at the scene of the crime must contain a hidden meaning – a message sent to the police by the killer - which only Pierre can work out. The lyrics to Sweet Violets in a newspaper were planted by the killer and contain a hidden meaning – a message to someone - which only Pierre can work out. The writing on the wall, when adjusted to read what Pierre wants it to read, contains a hidden message from the killer which only Pierre understands. The words spoken by Cross to PC Mizen contained a hidden meaning that Cross had seen Nichols being murdered by a police officer even though Cross never said anything like it and there was no way that Mizen could have understood it.

Pierre has not, of course, ignored the JTR letters and he’s lasered in on two which he likes. Both of them, of course, contain clues with hidden meanings for the police to solve. In one he is telling them he will be at work in the Minories (the hidden meaning being that dates are not dates but numbers of victims) even though there was no murder in the Minories and, in the other, a letter sent to the Great Yarmouth police, references to 'piers' mean 'pubs' and 'closing time' means the time of closing the roads.

When Pierre speaks of "sources" he simply means documents or oral testimony in which he has been able to extract hidden meanings. This is why he goes on and on about what his "sources" are telling him. It’s also why he never reveals the content of his "sources", as he did not in this thread.

Far from being a historian, Pierre is a lover of 'serial killer movies' as he told us in one unguarded moment in October 2015. I have no doubt that he likes the movie Zodiac and thought to himself that serial killers send hidden messages to the police so if he only he can find those sent by Jack the Ripper he could crack the case wide open.

As Henry Flower has shown, Pierre’s thinking is hopelessly misguided and reveals an unrealistic understanding of how a serial killer operates. He leaps to conclusions time and again without giving any real thought to whether those conclusions are sensible.
        David, the credit is entirely yours sir, some of your research has been stunning. No wonder the hidden-clue-hunter loathes you. Notice, he often complains about you destroying his work, rarely about you trying to destroy his work. Keep it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Hi everyone,

I have promised you a xmas present. With this present I hope that the GSG will be much clearer to all here.

The present has four parts (you may think it has more).

One is a new source.

One is the explanation for the GSG.

One is the motive for killing all the victims.

One is the explanation for the double negative in the GSG.

1. I have found a new document produced by an institution and it is in an archive in Britain.

In this document there are two lies. One is not being presented here since it is giving an ID connected to the data from the Whitechapel murders.

The other lie which is to be presented to you here is:

The person giving the data in this source told those who produced the source that he was a judge although he was not.

It is clearly written and visible.

There is an external function for the whole document which explains how it is connected to the Whitechapel murders.

There are also many sources which have a high explanatory value for the motive behind the GSG.

2. I will now give you the explanation for the GSG:

There was a very serious threat against him from the judges on the 1st and 2nd October. There is another original source from an archive stating this.

He wanted to stop them. There is another original source from an archive stating that.

There are several sources showing that:

There was a trial against him.

He was blamed.

He did not accept it.

He was very shamed.

One person knew that he was trying to stop the process and the communication is directed to him. There is more communication throughout the case and it is always directed to the same person.

On the night of the double event the killer knew what was going to happen on the 1st and 2nd October.

To stop the judicial process against him he wrote on the wall in Goulston Street:

The judges are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

He took it upon himself to act like a judge in his own cause:

He was not the "judge" who would be blamed for nothing. He claimed that he was innocent.

(But he was guilty, there is a source for this).

3. The victims, all of them, were killed to make the procedure against him stop.

That was the paramount motive of the killer.

The murder of Stride was for the threat against him on 1st October, the murder of Eddowes was for the threat against him on 2nd October.

The judges are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

= The judges at court were the men that were to be blamed for something: They were to be blamed for the murders.

If they stopped the procedure, the murders would stop.

4. The reason for the double negative is the two aspects of blame on judges:
          the blame on the killer who acted as a judge in his own cause and the blame on the real judges.

When the murders stopped after Pinchin Street 1889, the judges had stopped the procedure.

I have some work to do but will read your comments and also respond later.

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas.

Best wishes, Pierre
          David Orsam and Henry Flower are now ignored.

Comment

QUOTE=David Orsam;404606

In Davidworld, the only existing thought is the thought of destrying Pierre. Therefore everything coming out from Davidworld is lies.

Remember that David has been believeing in his own little world for a long time now.
            An actual rebuttal of any part of David's analysis might have served you better than this schoolboy mewling, Pierre.

Comment

• I've literally lost count of the number of times I've been put on ignore by Pierre.

The circle of life seems to be this:

1. Pierre posts mad theory.
              2. Pierre's mad theory is exposed as mad theory.
              3. Pierre cries: "Belittle! Destroy! Lies!"
              4. Pierre puts me on ignore.
              5. Pierre posts mad theory.

Repeat 2-5 and continue for ever.

Comment

David Orsam and Henry Flower are now ignored.

Translation: you lose, Pierre!

Comment

I've literally lost count of the number of times I've been put on ignore by Pierre.

At least 4 times I think David.

Steve

Comment

BDL, the well-known dyslexic serial killer.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Gee David I'm lonely.... You lonely too?

I really miss Pierre's attention....

What have we done.......?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                        BDL, the well-known dyslexic serial killer.
                        Sounds like a Crossover between a serialist and a sandwich!

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
                          Gee David I'm lonely.... You lonely too?

I really miss Pierre's attention....
                          I wouldn't worry Henry. It doesn't last very long. He can't resist reading all the posts about him, as one would expect from someone who craves attention.
                          Last edited by David Orsam; 12-28-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I've literally lost count of the number of times I've been put on ignore by Pierre.

He's certainly very consistent, I'll give him that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              At least 4 times I think David.
                              Thank you Steve.

I've dug up a few of the highlights from my Roll of Shame:

Pierre, 5 December 2015

"I ignore him so I don´t read his posts anymore since he is only trying to destroy what I say. That is OK by me but it is meaningless to read."

Pierre, 9 December 2015

"David loves me. - I see he is here, spending his time on writing to me although I have put him on the ignore list. And David is the only one on this list."

Pierre, 16 December 2015

"David is lying about me.
                              Reading this before logging in I happened to see that David still is writing lies about me. It is disgusting.

I DON´T FIDDLE WITH THINGS DAVID. YOU DO.

I publish things and then this David comes in writing lies about me.

I have put him on the ignore list but perhaps there is something else I should do about it."

Pierre, 24 December 2015 (the day after my exposure of Gogmagog letter!)

"My conclusion is that David will go on telling lies about what I write and what I say. So it really doesn´t matter what I write, he will try to destroy it anyway. And it is time consuming to write back over and over again to answer his accusations. Naturally it is a part of his strategy, so knowing this, I have chosen to ignore him."

Pierre, 20 March 2016

"...when I discuss with David, the discussions tend to become meaningless, which is a result of his strategies. He has been trying to destroy what I write for a long time. He does it by using many silly methods. Getting the discussions off topic is one. Lying about me is another. And here is the example of making incorrect use of two meaningless categories. "

And now he has taken everyone off topic again. So it is only a matter of time before I have to ignore him again."

Pierre, 25 May 2016

"Now David, "it has been pointed out to you", as you often say to others when you think you are right, that your lesson in "reading properly" did not help, since the teacher could not read properly himself....Back to the ignore function."

Pierre, 13 October 2016

"Of course you are ignored David. That is because of your constant belittling and your offensive posts directed to me and directed to others about me."

Comment

• I work with statistics.
                                Prom Perror, I've known a lot of Historiansover the years, statistics isn't usually in their training, so the great historian is now also great statistician, his number of degrees is amazing, even someone with a degree that uses statistics as one of their tools would consult an expert is stats on something this complex.
                                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X