Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prince albert victor's intelligence (or lack thereof)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you heard

[QUOTE=sdreid;91723]I've heard that average intelligence is a common trait in the British Royal Family - that almost all require special tutoring in order to make it through college. This is what a British commentator I saw relate on TV anyway. Maybe he had some ax to grind or something. If it's true, perhaps PAV was just inside the family norm.[/QUOT

you heard, you heard that the royal family has average inteligence. who was that person who made that diagnosis

Comment

eddy was sexualy abused by his farther the king , as a boy which sent eddy into a state of schizophrenia, and he was so traumatised that he just went numb in the head to block out the images and thoughts , your not being realy fair by casting judgmetns about eddy when you have no real proof.

its easy to say that eddy was dorment of mind , it was also very true and a recorded fact , by many people , but the reason for his mind dormency was due to his childhood experinces by his farther who sodomised eddy causing him to become addicted to sex and masturbation. only you wont hear about that becuase nad things happen behind closed doors, you only see the effects and eddy was too scared to talk about it becuase his farther would beat him and he was a big man

if you dont know for sure, please dont cast disbursions[/QUOTE]

Huh????

I'm not even sure what to comment on that one!
      It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Originally posted by jacks reincarnation View Post
        the nrifge between his right and left brain collpased
        As someone who has studied the anatomy of the brain in some depth, I can confirm that there's nothing worse than a collpased nrifge.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Plus a lot of insurance companies won't cover nfrige repair. Bastards.

c.d.

Comment

oh dear,

Oh dear, Jack's reincarnation
            You got it so wrong, PAV'S Dad was a tranny who had all those mistresses just so he could try on their dresses, which pissed Alex off so much, she disguised herself as a man and went and slaughtered prostitutes in the east end.
            Miss Marple

Comment

ok ok

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
              Plus a lot of insurance companies won't cover nfrige repair. Bastards.

c.d.
              ok guys my spelling is terrible i admit but try and recognise that its not going to change over night lol. just do your best to keep an open mind .

i know reincarnation exists i have seen miracles that people would only dream about . i see angels and gold lights and white lights and the blue light of archangel michael and they are healing me ,

i carried eddys energy over into this life, as a young boy i was addictied to masturbation and used to wear my mothers makeup. so thats how i know i am eddys reincarnation . i also had a lot of anger towrds woman ,

im wasting my time here , but i dont blame you guys becuase i was scheptical, about all this untill i had a massive spiritual awakening , i admit im not very good with words so its hard for me to express what i really mean .

but i take responsibility for my this . i shoud no better some people in here can communicate with me on a soul level and i know they know who i am but they are afraid to admit in publicaly becuase they fear there gifts . others just have not reached that level of spiritual growth so i appologise for wasting your time .
              the angels told me i will get the opportunity to tell the truth , soon so stand by and ill keep you informed , in the mean time just keep an open mind with what i say becuase something might ring a bell later on .

cheers. xxx

Comment

the soul

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                How do you know for Sure Prince Eddy was abused by his father? Aren't you just as guilty of accusing and judging the Prince's father as those who accuse the Prince of being a bit dim?

How can you possibly know that Prince Eddie was addicted to sex and masturbation? How can you possibly know he was abused?
                untill you start working at a soul level you wont understand ,

imagine some rose buds in the garden , some of them have opened and can see the light , and they shout to the other ones whos buds are still closed and they say i can see the light , and the other buds say yea yea your off your head,

i am surrounded by the spirits of the victims becuase i am trying to build bridges , with them and they had to learn that they were not victims , and that what they went through was karma for killing william wallace , they used to be angry with me and that scared me but they are calming down now as the angels are bringing light to the situation.

ive seen doctor gull the 5 girls , the king my royal mother and many others , its not comfortable to have there spirits around i dont like it a great deal but i have to heal the pain between us .

im just another part of eddys soul i came here to heal all other of my 27 lives , by clearing my chaKRAS, in have been doing this for 4 years solid and i am healing well .

but one day when the other buds are ready they too will see the light and they will not mock me anymore , for they will know it was just a matter of patients
                Last edited by jacks reincarnation; 10-16-2009, 09:01 PM.

Comment

bridge

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  As someone who has studied the anatomy of the brain in some depth, I can confirm that there's nothing worse than a collpased nrifge.
                  bridge lol i can spell , ive just got tree fingers

Comment

Uh...Would someone please call Security?

Comment

commissurotomy

Hello Jack. Bridge? So the Prince suffered from an artificial commissurotomy between cerebral hemispheres eh? That procedure is sometimes used to relieve severity of the episodes of epilepsy.

What effect did it have on the Prince?

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

Originally posted by jacks reincarnation View Post
                        untill you start working at a soul level you wont understand ,

imagine some rose buds in the garden , some of them have opened and can see the light , and they shout to the other ones whos buds are still closed and they say i can see the light , and the other buds say yea yea your off your head,

i am surrounded by the spirits of the victims becuase i am trying to build bridges , with them and they had to learn that they were not victims , and that what they went through was karma for killing william wallace , they used to be angry with me and that scared me but they are calming down now as the angels are bringing light to the situation.

ive seen doctor gull the 5 girls , the king my royal mother and many others , its not comfortable to have there spirits around i dont like it a great deal but i have to heal the pain between us .

im just another part of eddys soul i came here to heal all other of my 27 lives , by clearing my chaKRAS, in have been doing this for 4 years solid and i am healing well .

but one day when the other buds are ready they too will see the light and they will not mock me anymore , for they will know it was just a matter of patients

I remember you coming onto the site a few months ago.

I am afraid I keep my feet firmly planted in the world-as-it-is-lived-day-by-day. I am not interested in the spirit world. It is important to me to do the best I can when on this earth. When I am dead, I don't believe I can make any more difference. The dead should be left alone - in peace.

Comment

Wow!

I've been posting to these boards for quite a few years now, but this is the first time I realised there's a cabaret! Great! Enjoying!

Graham

PS: a genuine Prince Eddy story: when he was in the Royal Navy and taking his due turn inside the barrel (nudge, nudge!), 'tis said that rounding Cape Horn (wink, wink!) he and his shipmates (elbow, elbow!) saw the Flying Dutchman! Not the Wagner opera, but the phantasmagorical apparition upon which dear Richard based his work.
                          We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                            PS: a genuine Prince Eddy story: when he was in the Royal Navy...
                            A true story, although the Flying Dutchman sighting happened when Albert was a teenager, Graham. John Dalton, tutor to Princes George and Albert, wrote of the time when he accompanied the young princes aboard the corvette Bacchante:

"At 4am the Flying Dutchman crossed our bows. A strange red light as of a phantom ship all aglow, in the midst of which light the masts, spars and sails of a brig 200 yards distant stood out in strong relief as she came up on the port bow. The officer of the watch from the bridge clearly saw her, as did the quarterdeck midshipman, who was sent forward at once to the forecastle; but on arriving, there was no vestige of the ship, the night being clear and the sea calm. Thirteen persons altogether saw her. At 10.45am the ordinary seaman who had reported the Flying Dutchman fell from the foretopmast cross-trees onto the topgallant forecastle and was smashed to atoms".
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Try setting that up in your average town-hall for your average performance of Wagner's opera, Sam!

Cheers,

Graham
                              We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Hi Limehouse

Strange happenings here in Casebook these days. I don't know which is the more interesting, attempting to identify the Whitechapel murderer, or determining just how many different guises certain posters(poster) adopt in order to errrrrrrrrrrrrr... to be fair I don'y know why they do it.

all the best

Observer

Comment

Working...
                                X