Jack Unterweger's Copycat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Unterweger's Copycat ?

Unterweger makes fascinating reading for anyone not familiar with his story.

Now it appears that police in Macedonia have arrested a journalist who had broken stories of three murders of elderly women. And all his own handiwork.

Hi Rigby,

Yes, that Unterweger guy got around.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

The Macedonian journalist has just killed himself in prison

A journalist has killed himself after being charged with the murders of three women he wrote about in detail. By Helena Smith in Athens
      allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Well, I think we need to be a bit cautious before assuming that he was the killer and that he killed himself. Based upon what few details we know -- all provided by the police -- it's likely that he was responsible, but the man isn't around to defend himself. Police have fitted up reporters for crimes they didn't commit before based upon the idea that they knew more than the police thought they ought to.

Dan Norder
        Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
        Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Norder View Post
          Well, I think we need to be a bit cautious before assuming that he was the killer and that he killed himself.
          You may well be right, Dan.

Suicide by sticking your head in a bucket of water sounds a bit weird to me.
          allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

You can add 'reporting details of these murders which were not released by the police' to your list of weird for this case. Not to mention that self-croaking is an odd way of protesting one's innocence.

Comment

Working...
            X