Vincent Alias Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    The difference being Steve that your book will be based on research, the weighing up of evidence, consideration of events that actually happened and a sense of balance. Oh and yes I almost forgot.....it won’t have a suspect that wasn’t even in the country at the time
    And if a glaring problem, like dead dogs or travel, are pointed out I’m sure Steve will either concede them or present reasonable arguments.

And I’m actually looking forward to Steve’s
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      And if a glaring problem, like dead dogs or travel, are pointed out I’m sure Steve will either concede them or present reasonable arguments.

And I’m actually looking forward to Steve’s
      Me too GUT. I’ll expect a signed copy though
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        Why do you need a kick start?

One assumes no publisher is interested in the theory, at least not enough to publish it. Is that correct?

It is cheap and easy to self publish these days. Why are you not doing that as I aim to do?

Yours IN all seriousness

STEVE
        Hi el
        What are you writing a book on?
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

It gets worse folks Vincent wrote all the letters, seems like every single one of them.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Me too GUT. I’ll expect a signed copy though

Given that it's an Ebook I will add a signature for you on the first blank page. If it ever goes real of course a signed copy

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Hi el
              What are you writing a book on?

Oh Abby,
              You have not been reading updates both here and at JtR.
              The project will only be posted here as a summary. The full work is 450-500 pages.

It's the near complete account of Bucks Row. If nothing else it should be a good research tool.
              It will be an ebook due to size and my desire to keep costs low.
              Full colour, loads of maps, Photos, charts and newspaper illustrations.

And it's not a suspect book. But discusses how evidence fits with Lechmere and any other suspects possibly mentioned in the past for this specific murder, in this case Robert Mann and Henry Tomkins.
              Should be online April/May

All the best mate

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                It gets worse folks Vincent wrote all the letters, seems like every single one of them.
                GUT how many alleged Ripper letters can you recall that were postmarked ‘Arles, France?
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Given that it's an Ebook I will add a signature for you on the first blank page. If it ever goes real of course a signed copy

Steve
                  Look forward to it Steve. I hope Fish buys a copy.

I haven’t been posting much of late, except in the Wallace case thread, but I haven’t noticed Mr Holmgren posting. Is he off murdering fish in Norway again?
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I haven’t been posting much of late, except in the Wallace case thread, but I haven’t noticed Mr Holmgren posting. Is he off murdering fish in Norway again?

He pops in and out. Think like you and me he is not posting much at present. It's nearly all Maybrick. I do miss Pierre!, at least no dead dogs.
                    See Henry gone too. Shame.

Steve

Comment

I look forward to the Bucks Row book.

Vincent?, I have a concern, having on numerous occasions, no doubt deservedly, the entire annual production of the British egg industry on my face after some idiotic post on these boards.
                      That's if the art world can be bothered. In another documentary Andrew Graham Dixon discussed a Walter Sickert painting without once mentioning JTR.
                      Van Gogh must be one of the most thoroughly researched artists ever, which is the reason for my concern.
                      Not only is it going up against ripper researchers, but the heavy hitters of the art world as well, with the very real risk that it's a time and effort consuming way of being made to look very silly.

Comment

When Van Gogh and the Maybrick Diary are dominating the message board you know Ripperology is on its ass!

Comment

Hopefully he’s busy writing the lechmere and or torsoman book,

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Hopefully he’s busy writing the lechmere and or torsoman book,

If only he or Ed Stow would, one could have a really good debate.

STEVE

Comment

If only he or Ed Stow would, one could have a really good debate.

STEVE
                              yup. or Debra on the torsos. the definitive book on that has yet to be written.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

yup. or Debra on the torsos. the definitive book on that has yet to be written.
                                Haven’t you heard Abby? It was Vincent that dun it!
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X