Victorian Inquest Dilemmas: the View, Bones, and Fires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dave O
    I haven't read all the vast amount of info in this thread yet but I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you have put in to provide this material for us
    Much appreciated
    Chris S

Comment

Hello Dave,

This theme of expenses etc really has an undercurrent. Fascinating.
      I totally echo Chris in his comments. I am sure that many are learning masses with your presentations. Myself included. Marvellous, well done indeed and thank you!

best wishes

Phil
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

Excellent research, Dave. Interesting, informative and timely. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
        "We reach. We grasp. And what is left at the end? A shadow."
        Sherlock Holmes, The Retired Colourman

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I would like to say that this isn't just my research, this comes from my notes and some articles I wrote with John and Robert for Ripperologist a few years ago. I am very fortunate to be able to work with them. Before databases, it was John Savage who journeyed to his local library to copy and mail the text of The Coroner's Act 1887 to me. Also, if you ever read our articles, which admittedly are all very long, you will see some lengthy acknowledgments in some--particularly in Diplock's article. We had quite a bit of help.

Comment

As a newcomer here I must say that this is a riveting thread.

Comment

Working...
            X