Repeat Visitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeat Visitations

Hey everyone, as we all know today, serial killers like to insert themselves into the investigation of the murders they committ. They will visit the police station and offer help or advice, they will write letters to various people, etc.,; however, one thing a lot of killers do is that they go back to the crime scenes later on to sort of "relive" the thrill of the crime they committed. So , even though the Met had never encountered a serial killer as we know them today, I wonder if any of them noticed or were instructed to keep an eye out for any person who kept showing up at the murder sites repeatedly or maybe kept attending the inquests of the victims. Maybe, if any new notes or evidence turns up concerning this, it may lead to a new suspect or further evidence to back up a previously mentioned suspect esp. if the Police decided to interview him about this ...e.g, Why do you keep attending these inquests? Would yo ucare to explain why you keep frequenting the locations of the scenes of the crime, sir?
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!
Working...
X