mortuary mutilations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mortuary mutilations

Since this has been proposed as an idea I thought maybe we could discuss it. Here is an image that needs explaining. Here is a blow up of this images head.

Granted I am half blind, but it sure looks as if the nose is missing to me. Dave
    Attached Files
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Hello Dave,

Umm, granted that I too am half blind..it's the age thing..do I see a hair band in place here? (The thick black line running half way through the hair all the way across the head) Because I sure don't see hair near the neck area. I rotated the image left 90 degrees to look at it.

best wishes

Phil
    Last edited by Phil Carter; 01-30-2011, 10:00 PM.
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

I have no idea Phil! Maybe someone in the rest of the class knows? It would be good to have someone that understands the origin of the illustration to comment as well. Dave

Comment

Hi,

It's her bonnet. The sort she wore was one of the small ones that sits on top of the head. It's probably lifted up slightly, tilting back on the head and that accounts for the heavy shadow that looks like a head band.

Gordon Brown stated that the bonnet was at the back of her head, so that confirms the sketch really.

Hugs

xxxxx
        I'm not afraid of heights, swimming or love - just falling, drowning and rejection.

Comment

Hello Jane,

Many thanks.

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

In the 1880's elaborate hairstyles were making a comeback, so smaller bonnets were used to show off the hair.
            http://www.taraforum.com/

Comment

See Phil, if we can just admit our ignorance, other casebookers help with information (hint,hint, GIANT FREAKIN HINT) ( not so much to you Phil) Dave

Comment

So there is a photo of Kelly in situ. We have a sketch of Eddowes in situ, Dr. Phillips testifies to the mutilations of Annie Chapman, Stride had no mutilations and the window of opprotunity on Nichols was one hour. Who thought this crazy jackass stuff up instaed of reading the inquests? Dave
                Last edited by protohistorian; 01-31-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Hello Dave,

I put my bad eyesight down to age. I can't even spell ignor hance..lol

best wishes

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Yah Phil, age here too buddy. I go with ignor ance

Comment

Working...
                    X