No announcement yet.

Most interesting unsolved non-serial killer cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did too, but if you get a chance watch this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7QBlDAT1oY

See what you make of it. Evidently, everyone who visited the room the night of her death said Sid was out cold for about 7 hours after taking Tuinals, Belleview Hospital backs that up. Friends that were there and knew the situation well claimed he could no way wake up and do anything.

All the money Nancy had been carrying and flashing about earlier in the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel was missing from the room, and the knife was on a cabinet by the door and wiped clean. Sid was found laying on the bed nearly unconscious from the tuinals.

Many people were in and out of the room that night, many staying in the Chelsea. Druggies and dealers, in particular one, Michael, called Rockets Redglare, who announced in the morning with a smile to their friends in the Chelsea, and holding all of this cash, 'Sid just killed Nancy', and had his own hair tied back with Nancy's purple hair tie.

Comment

• Probably a lot of conjecture but Sid and Nancy was very good film.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
      X