Why do you think Jack stopped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
    Correct Dave, but I admit Mike rightly pulled me up.

So on that basis I "believe" Kosminski was not suspected.
    Jon,

Thanks for that. I agree that by current evidence (which is nothing, really), Kosminski was most likely not suspected at the time. I do think it's possible he was looked at along with hundreds of others. I don't know, however. It's important for us all to avoid absolutes in these cases while trying to remain logical. This is difficult to do as witnessed in Hutchinson threads.

Mike

Mike
    huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
      It's important for us all to avoid absolutes in these cases while trying to remain logical. This is difficult to do as witnessed in Hutchinson threads.

Mike
      Correct, Mike. And it may have something to do with people who are absolutely convinced there is nothing suspicious in Hutch's account, including the Sunday sighting, and with those who are absolutely convinced the signatures match.

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
        Correct, Mike. And it may have something to do with people who are absolutely convinced there is nothing suspicious in Hutch's account, including the Sunday sighting, and with those who are absolutely convinced the signatures match.
        Dave.
        Every situation begins from a default position. Hutchinson's default position is as a witness who assisted police and passed scrutiny by Abberline.
        Being "convinced" of anything to the contrary requires stepping away from the default position.

It is precisely because absolutes are being wrongfully used against him that this(ese) whole debate(s) began in the first place. Especially when his culpability relies on nothing more than "ifs", "buts" & "maybe's". Hutchinson is being wrongly fingered on what we "do not know" about him, not on what we do, which might have passed for justice by the Spanish Inquisition, or Salem Witch Trials, but not by educated thinkers of today.

Regards, Jon S.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
          No one is absolutely convinced of this.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

• Phew ! - sanity's back.

Comment

Working...
            X